Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is adorable. Seriously though, hopefully this suspension will introduce some people to raiding on this server and they will develop a taste for dragon meat. There is no significant barrier to entry into the raiding guilds, all you need is a desire to experience the end game content and a level 55+ character. We play a game that has killing dragons as an option, if you aren't killing dragons and want to be, there are options for you. I sincerely hope to see some of you among our ranks in the coming weeks or months. I've been on this server for many years and have seen a lot of upset players who refuse to participate because they let these forums or their peers convince them that the people in the "raiding" guilds are different kind of player or just bad people in genera. I've been in every kind of guild there is and it usually breaks down to about 95% cool people and around 5% intolerable shitheads, regardless of the shape of pixel you're killing. Don't be fooled by mad people into believing you don't have options on this server, we cater to all playstyles.
Theres a lot of true in this but if it were all true this cesspool wouldnt be blowing up. I heard someone say recently that they wont even be in the same zone as another player affecting cross guild cooperation poor members and we all know everyone hates eachother on the forums. Is there so much hate going around that people cant try to have pleasent interaction with one another.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been with Lord Bob for about 2 months now. Everything I hear about Hyjal vs what he actually says are very different.
Everything I hear about Bill Cosy vs what he actually says are very different.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

"History may not repeat itself. But it rhymes."

Quote:
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

I think you should start asking yourself what is more likely:

A: Everyone in the server decided to fuck with you guys cause you have an annoying name
B: Your leader has been lying to you about just about everything

Quote:
02-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You know....you guys seem to talk alotta shit. Asking for proof and all this bullshit. Prove that he didn't say what he said. Prove that he is lying. Then talk. Until then stfu.
Quote:
02-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Your guild leader is a known liar. See other thread.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=138133
Old 12-24-2017, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

@CSG why not just pull lady N to the zoneline? Would have saved you a big headache...
Old 12-24-2017, 10:38 PM
Banned

anyone who ever looked at AG as the good guys are hilariously wrong. they are just like A/A but bad at EQ as the only difference. tbh.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:04 PM
Fire Giant

CSG marketing game on point though. Lawyering an open raid out of an extra dragon is perhaps the most neckbeardy thing possible in this server. toxic. But they sent their 300 strong zerg of canvassers here to cry, “a bloo bloo bloo, we’re just innocent casuals.”
Old 12-24-2017, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Vote with your feet dummies.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

So for future reference, next time let them break the rule, wipe repeatedly, then eat a ban and have no one to blame but themselves? Got it.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CSG marketing game on point though. Lawyering an open raid out of an extra dragon is perhaps the most neckbeardy thing possible in this server. toxic. But they sent their 300 strong zerg of canvassers here to cry, “a bloo bloo bloo, we’re just innocent casuals.”
Brana is having a very lonely Christmas Eve.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-25-2017, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit this thread is great, especially Cecily completely melting down and showing her true nature. Priceless.

Only facts that matter - raid rules existed. A PUG breaks the rules. A PUG gets punished.

Doesnt even matter if it was accidental or on purpose. But continue to tell the judge "I was drunk driving, it's not my fault Lady N was using the crosswalk!". I'm sure it'll make sense the more you say it.
holy shit look at this melt, priceless.
Closed Thread