Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Kobold

I do recall
Old 04-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanolian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job man, hate to see you as a mid, see you on the battlefield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heck...I've got 3 accounts...one for each realm, lol. SM best suited my style of play and is one of the best farmers (since necro isn't in Uthgard).

I figured I'd level him up first to generate cash and go from there. As for PvP...that will be for my second toon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heck...I've got 3 accounts...one for each realm, lol. SM best suited my style of play and is one of the best farmers (since necro isn't in Uthgard).

I figured I'd level him up first to generate cash and go from there. As for PvP...that will be for my second toon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, I'm doing the same thing
Old 04-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

One of the reasons why a P99 guild would never work on Uthgard; people never stick to any one class or group of players. They play something for a little while, hear someone say something negative about their class, and dump it for another...and on and on it goes.

Just play the game and the class you want to play and enjoy it, and if you don't enjoy it then dont play it, some people like to make things alot more complicated than they really are.

If you're having doubts about the effectiveness of your class, go on Uthgard's site, go to their Herald, and see how well other players are doing with your class.

There are no BAD classes in this game, only BAD players.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the reasons why a P99 guild would never work on Uthgard; people never stick to any one class or group of players. They play something for a little while, hear someone say something negative about their class, and dump it for another...and on and on it goes.

Just play the game and the class you want to play and enjoy it, and if you don't enjoy it then dont play it, some people like to make things alot more complicated than they really are.

If you're having doubts about the effectiveness of your class, go on Uthgard's site, go to their Herald, and see how well other players are doing with your class.

If anyone has an account they dumped I'd love to pick it up to try this out. Havent played DAOC since shortly before the first expansion. Great game.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is very true, oh scrooge diplomatic is 37 now, hope to see you in Milton soon ^^
Old 04-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Some of them are "bad". Animist bombers don't do the damage they should. Bonedancers are barely implemented. Savage h2h is blocked way too often due to a bug in the WG formula. They're all playable but they aren't working like they should.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Some are bad at farming. And money ain't easy when ur a nub. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Banned

Doesn't everyone have a pbaoe alt for farming???
Old 04-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone else having a problem with DAOC Portal? It's showing 15 players on 5 servers.