Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Kobold

LOL it was the early morning, and you thought I was an officer, you had just gotten back to EQ and you were desperate to get in VV.

It was funny.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to "make people believe" anything, I leave that to the individual because I'm not as emotionally involved as you are. Considering your past few posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[ANONYMOUS] Advisor
Old 08-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Banned

Pal, from your post history we can see who is emotionally attatched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snare
I agree "purging" members sounds negative, and the way they are doing it is negative...

Last night I /ooc WTS an item...

The guild leader of Nihilum sent me a tell (Nizzar/Troriste) saying that he wanted the item.

When I offered him a guild cost price he kicked me from the guild simply because...

"I am not a team player"
Well, it seems to me being a team player to them means that the officers, guild leaders, and high ranked members deserve to get items for free.

It's pretty sad, because they have no set plan on how they purge their members, they are just going at it stab for stab, and defintely driving people away from playing rather than doing it logically, and with explanation.

Nice spin on things.

You were kicked from the guild because since joining it, you've been nothing but a self serving dickhead and a whiny bitch. This was just another example of it. For the last week we've worked together to level and gear each other up while you spend your time farming to turn profit. When asked to raid, you log on alts. You played both sides of the fence and thought we were ignorant of it.

Thats not what Nihilum is about.

confirmed advisor
Old 08-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Hmmmmmmmm, those there are the facts buddy ol pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Show me the emotions?

Lawyer'd

You mad?

[ANONYMOUS] Advisor
Old 08-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure their main reasons for kicking me were for playing alts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, I sold Advisor prior to unlocking Kunark and prior to being kicked from Nihilum.
Quote:
Pretty sure no one knows who you are in game or on forums...

LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<---- New owner.
Quote:
Funny shit is, you were kissing my ass on my alt when you didn't know who I was...

"HEY BRO CAN U GET ME INTO VV"

lmao

You begged me for an invite to VV when the guild was sending invites to anyone who was anti-nihilum.

You sir, are a raging retard, stop raging on the forums, and PS nice doctored SS of me spamming that.Lol the OOC limit set wouldn't even allow that but cool beans for learning to use Photoshop a bit.

all the lies are laid out in red

here u are yesterday, bitching about how u were kicked from nihi, then a day later "i sold the account" LOL ok

Then you act liek you done even know who i am, then admit you were playing a fool. You know who i am, i embarass the shit out of you.

You wish that was a doctored ss. Ive never seen anyone rage like that ingame. No wonder youre too embarassed to admit it. Should i go back a week or two and fin the quote of you admitting to the killshot? I think i might, just to put you over the edge..
Old 08-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
You seem pretty mad for a newbie...
Quote:
BigSlip you really mad!
Quote:
You mad?
No i think u might be mad.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Kobold

I'm laughing at you because I'm playing forumquest and I genuinely sold my account before I was kicked...

You my friend need to take your emotions and invest them in a girlfriend, I promise, the end result will be glorious vagina.

[ANONYMOUS] Advisor
Old 08-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Banned

Im at work right now too, forumquesting. But the only interest i take on these forums today is your embarassment. You are too rich man.

I have a girlfriend, blonde, 21 y.o ... I get plenty.

Im only 24 myself, youre prolly like 38 with a fat gut and medical bills for insulin.

I love my life dude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im only 24 myself, with a fat gut and medical bills for insulin.

I love my dude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Banned

lol
Old 08-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTits
Im at work right now too, forumquesting. But the only interest i take on these forums today is your embarassment. You are too rich man.

I have a girlfriend, blonde, 21 y.o ... I get plenty.

Im only 24 myself, youre prolly like 38 with a fat gut and medical bills for insulin.

I love my life dude.
LOL Im 24 myself, just turned 25 August 20th 1987 my DoB

Sup tho?

I got you beat, my gf is 20, brown hair, and a lifeguard.

I too am at work forumquesting...

Sad you're emotions are so invested that you rage on these forums while at work, in hopes of accomplishing something that can't be confirmed... Mainly because embaressment works best when the other party cares...

Maybe if you pulled your penis out at work you'll find that rush of embaressment you're looking for <3

[ANONYMOUS] Advisor
Closed Thread