Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read this whole thread and nobody has yet explained why a healthy person would want to raid this shit.
healthy people don't raid this shit
Old 04-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Kobold

Biased decisions on how to enforce poorly conceived rules. I personally am a fan of the rule where you have to concede if someone trains your tracker. Feel free to forum ban me since I'm not allowed to play on your server anyway.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Kobold

47* day raid ban
Old 04-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Kobold

Somebody power trippin'...
Old 04-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read this whole thread and nobody has yet explained why a healthy person would want to raid this shit.
It cannot be any less healthy than reading this shit
Old 04-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

There are no 47 Days With Jesus memes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except for the Aw 30 day where they conceded it and still got petitioned by dumdums.
See this is the part I don't get. That particular day there were like 5 or 6 guilds trying to do ToV. 1 mob is about to go down and AW trains the raid.

That's cool, they'll just concede. But it's kinda not cool. It's kinda bullshit because it was only by extreme fortune that the trained raid could recover and get another shot at it

Otherwise, why wouldn't I just make a fresh guild with 3 members in it to train ToV entrance and be like "lol concede" and watch my friends kill the dragon after the wipe is done?
Old 04-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode83 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 40 day for something that happened before our last 30 day... So frustrating.. I would put money that their is something already in the works to suspend us again no matter how much we just want to play by the "rules".
You must be new here. You know how charges work when you're arrested? When you are sentenced for multiple crimes you don't just spend time in jail for the biggest offense, everything is added together. You're bitching about the staff when in reality you should be bitching about your leadership whose choices put you in this situation.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new here. You know how charges work when you're arrested? When you are sentenced for multiple crimes you don't just spend time in jail for the biggest offense, everything is added together. You're bitching about the staff when in reality you should be bitching about your leadership whose choices put you in this situation.
So glad I dont live in this forum you are correct. Forum ban would probably be worse for some of you. I still have a right to give a /sigh though right?
Old 04-10-2018, 01:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can understand if you guys were salty because it actually cost you the mob but it didn't. You ended up getting it. I'm not saying it's a rule that you can only petition if you lost the mob or anything, it's just a weird thing to get bent out of shape about. Given that it should have been very obvious that Awakened didn't do it on purpose because there was nothing to gain from it and it actually hurt them since they had to concede Fesh too. This might seem crazy but 99% of the trains you see from A/A are just people messing up by accident. We suck sometimes.
exactly
Closed Thread