Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Armorer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar] 9/23/2014
This was fairly pleasant. Made my way down to Chef area mostly the same mobs up as when i left last night. I only realized this morning that this guy spawns in a different room. I went past his room which I normally dont do and he was up. very straight forward. Calmed all 3 in the room slowed him and hasted pet, simple.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gCSXW-2ozE
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-23-2014 at 08:30 AM..
Old 09-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Large Rat

good stuff Xlarety, keep it up!
Old 09-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Armsman [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar] 9/23/2014
Killed 2 PHs early. later in the day I killed all the casters in the room outside Armsman and they all repopped as knights. suicided a couple phs and camped and then started clearing chef room and this ph and froggy ph for the rest of the night. finally he popped. Calmed him from behind the desk in his room, and the 3 outside. petted up a bok knight who i had been using to kill phs. mezed tashed slowed armsman. super easy no charm breaks. shitty loot.

I started the video while i was medding then thought that was dumb and forgot to turn it back on till he was at 30%. even still uneventful. Working on the spawns down here still.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5jpF6Io_nY
Solo Kills
Old 09-24-2014, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froggy [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar] 9/24/2014
LOL, this is a fun one. So I had cleared all the PHs down in Chef and as froggy ph died there was an earthquake. We killed VS and Gore nice and quick. Got my cap recharged and headed back to Chef area. I Lulled down and checked through the walls for spawns. Froggy was up, and hes all alone. I lulled into his room and grabbed a pet and started to take him out. he was at about 20% and going down fast when I realized I had hero and Symbol from getting a rez earlier. SHITTTT. I Did not want to do this again. Anyway I clicked them off but the damage had been done. I freaked out and started mezzing and backing off the pet so I could reset. this turned into a huge mess where i agroed the mobs outside. eventaully I got eveything under control with 40% hp and 10% mana and was able to camp. But I was in froggys room….I made sure I had a bedlam before I camped which was lucky because when I came back he was still at 80% and summoned me. I got a mez off then blurred him and meded up a little. went back outside to the outer room to reset the fight. At this point I am going to count this as S because 1) I have lulled down here 10+ times without buffs and 2) when I did it this time I didnt get any crit resists so the hp buffs didnt do anything, Sue me. Anyway the fight is pretty uneventful. I did get videos of the lull down, and the chaos from trying to reset the fight as well. 1 more mob down here and its off to camp that dumb beetle.

Lulling Down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKFkBpT7nY
All Hell breaking loose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKFkBpT7nY#t=267
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKFkBpT7nY#t=823
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-24-2014 at 10:42 AM..
Old 09-24-2014, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

xlarety goin HAM
Old 09-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Repairer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar] 9/24/2014
Was clearing the 4 PHs down here Chef/Armsman/Froggy/Repairer for about 3 hours before this guy popped this morning. I had just gotten back down after getting a rez on an older corpse from a bad charm break earlier and this guy was up right in the middle. Lulled the room, and used my bok pet that I had been using all day. Straight forward no breaks, got the legs which seem to be pretty good. Beetle then Kedge probably. Might head back to HS south before doing Crypt not sure yet.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbOzBZwqS-s
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-24-2014 at 03:09 PM..
Old 09-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Default Paladin

60 Paladin -

Efreeti - Soloed using just Self buffs, Dex pot , Bixie Blade as a weapon. Started off in the hall right before Efreeti room. Cleared the 2 roamers , then lulled one of the Efreeti guards and pulled Efreeti + 1 . Rooted add, beat down Freeti. Ended fight OOM w/ LoH down. Had 2 minutes before hall respawn.

Warmup:
[S ] the froglok king [48 paladin, Ruins of Old Guk]
[ ] Frenzied Pox Scarab [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[ ] Froglok Ostiary [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[ ] The Golem Master [50 Warrior, HS North]
[ ] Sentient Bile [50 Warrior, HS North]
[S ] Crypt Wurm [50 Warrior, HS North]
[ ] The Spectre Sepulcher [50 Monk, HS North]

Solo Disciple: any 7
[ ] Gangrenous Scarab [51 Warrior, Sebilis]
[ ] Knight of Sathir [51 Warrior, Karnors]
[ ] Construct of Sathir [52 Shadowknight, Karnors]
[ ] A Drolvarg warlord [53 Warrior, Karnors]
[ ] a necrosis scarab [53 Warrior, Sebilis]
[ ] Crypt Caretaker [53 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] Estrella of Gloomwater [51 Druid, Kedge]
[ ] The Crypt Keeper [50 Necromancer, HS North]
[ ] Froglok Pickler [52 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[ ] Froggy [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[ ] Froglok Armorer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[ ] Froglok Armsman [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[ ] Froglok Chef [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[ ] Froglok Repairer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[ ] Gruplinort [53 Wizard, Sebilis Disco]

Solo Master/Duo Disciple: any 8 including at least one each from HS South and Sebilis Crypt
[ ] Froglok Commander [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[D ] Brogg [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[ ] Baron Yosig [55 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] Arch Duke Iatol [55 Shadowknight, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] blood of chottal [55 Monk, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] Harbinger Freglor [55 Necromancer, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] Hierophant Prime Grekal [55 Shaman, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] the Skeleton Sepulcher [50 Warrior, HS South]
[ ] a Crypt Spectre [50 Shadowknight, HS South]
[S ] Efreeti Lord Djarn [50 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] Slizik the Mighty [54 Warrior, The Hole]
[ ] Skeletal Procurator [52 Shadowknight, HS West]
[ ] The Crypt Feaster [52 Warrior, HS South]
[ ] Embalming Fluid [52 Warrior, HS South]
[ ] The Spectre Spiritualist [53 Monk, HS South]

Solo Grandmaster/Duo Master: any 6 including one L56+ and one from HS East
[ ] King Tranix [52 Shadowknight, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] Magi Rokyll [52 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] Warlord Skarlon [53 Warrior, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] A Black Reaver [51 Warrior, City of Mist]
[ ] A cliff golem [58 Warrior, The Overthere]
[ ] The Crypt Excavator [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] Reanimated Plaguebone [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] Mortiferous Protector [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] a Howling Spectre [54 Monk, HS East]
[ ] Drusella Sathir [55 Necromancer, HS East]
[ ] The Undertaker Lord [56 Shadowknight, HS East]
[ ] Dartain the Lost [55 Necromancer, The Hole]

Solo God Mode/Duo Grandmaster: any 5
[ ] Neh'Ashiir [54 Enchanter, City of Mist]
[ ] Myconid Spore King [56 Paladin, Sebilis Catacombs]
[ ] Fear/Dread/Terror [55 Warrior, Plane of Fear]
[ ] Phinigel Autropos [53 Wizard, Kedge]
[ ] Protector of Sky [55 Rogue, Plane of Sky]
[ ] Emperor Chottal [60 Necromancer, Sebilis Crypt]
[ ] sebilite protector [60 Warrior, Sebilis Catacombs]
[ ] Tolapumj [60 Enchanter, Sebilis Catacombs]
[ ] Lord Rak'Ashiir [54 Wizard, City of Mist]
[ ] Korocust [61 Warrior, Chardok]

Duo God Mode: any 5
[ ] Zordakalicus Ragefire [54 Warrior, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] a dracoliche [53 Warrior, Plane of Fear]
[ ] Maestro of Rancor [53 Warrior, Plane of Hate]
[ ] Ixiblat Fer [61 Warrior, Burning Woods]
[ ] Overking Bathezid [63 Cleric, Chardok]
[ ] Prince Selrach Di'Zok [61 Warrior, Chardok]
[ ] Queen Velazul Di'Zok [62 Shaman, Chardok]
[ ] General V'ghera [65 Shadowknight, Kithicor Forest]
[ ] Gorgalosk [60 Warrior, Plane of Sky]
[ ] Noble Dojorn [60 Paladin, Plane of Sky]
[ ] The Spiroc Guardian [60 Shaman, Plane of Sky]

Brakon Lightbringer
Old 09-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

[S] Baron Yosig [55 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt] 9/25/2014
I was camping The Gangrenous Scarab by killing the PH and logging off till it respawned. Earlier I had been killing armsman PH as well but I gave up on that just didnt care about that hammer enough. Anyway Batso from Asgard I think called out that Brogg was up in ooc so I killed my ph and went down and sniped Brogg and Pickler for a sheild and seb scale coat.

I asked him if anything else was up and he told me all of crypt PH and Baron. I was a little timid and thought I would just stay farming the beetle but I got up the courage based on Tecmos story of Baron and that hes just a warrior and figured I might as well see whats up with Crypt. A couple weekends ago I was in a group down there and I made note of spawn points and pathers etc. I calmed my way to the door and tried out the gnome/probe trick but took a couple tries to figure it out. in the mean time my calms had worn off and the eye agroed a bunch of shit and I exploded. After that there was a rog chillin at NG so I got my corpse and calmed my way down and had him open the door. Calmed 2 dar knights and ivued up. I figured out my way into the actually crypt and lulled the pather. I wasnt really sure what the deal was with the Guardians. I Calmed them with a few resists and figured out where Baron was. I ended up camping out some agro at one point. I also agroed one of the guards while I was getting my pet setup. I killed it which was not really an easy task. He was casting DL on himself which i was trying to lvl 4mez. meanwhile my pet agroed a skelteon through the door. I was almost positive I was going to have to cap. eventually I got it under control and the guardian died and I camped but not before the skelly killed my pet.

Ended up using the heiro PH as a pet. Got him setup again with tash/haste/torch and calmed dazzle tash the other guardian. Malfy was down there but just watching. Sent pet on baron and got slow on the 2nd cast. I bedlam the pet once or twice just in case. I was redazzling early on the golem outside, 1) i didnt want him healing baron and 2) I was able to ToT him during the fight in case there was a lot of charm breaks. I think I only had one charm break which was pretty rough but I got it together and took him out. Shitty loot. I think i got most of the lulling and setup on video so Ill post that soon.

First lockpick attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg
Lulling into Crypt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg#t=402
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg#t=821

[S] Gangrenous Scarab [51 Warrior, Sebilis] 9/25/2014
After Killing Baron I gated out and Killed another PH in the jail. The rog that let me down into Crypt told me NG was open So i figured id farm that while killing PHs and let him leach a little exp. We cleared the 3 scarabs and then I trained us by casting on the wrong mob. Killed that stuff too and got a rez from my earlier failed attempt at probe locking picking. medded up and looked through the wall at the jail spawn. finally this fucker spawned. lulled my way back to jail with about 20m agroed some frogs and camped. Here is where I did something dumb and overconfident just because i was sick of waiting for this guy. I invised up to the 3 spawn at the scarab and calmed the 2 frogs after getting resists on the beetle a few times. with still about 20m i rooted/tashed/slow the beetle and mezed the frog i had been using for a pet. got him setup and started the fight with very little mana. had 2 or 3 charm breaks and at some points had 0 mana. I ended up agroing the other frog and having to root him off. luckily on one of the charm breaks ToT was up which gave me enough mana to keep the fight going instead of rooting and camping. Fairly easy fight which i made way harder on myself by not medding up first. at least it paid off as he dropped the staff of the waterwalker. my first loot worth 2k+ for these challenges so far. WTS!

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dix4pyqkayk
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-26-2014 at 07:35 AM..
Old 09-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

[S] The Spectre Spiritualist [53 Monk, HS South] 9/28/2014
Headed down to HS South and saw this guy up through the wall. Pretty straight forward, setup the pather outside the trap room and lulled the rest of the room for a solo pull. Got the named rooted and slowed. I didnt haste my pet just a torch. Didnt have any charm breaks but root broke a few times and I got summoned. Not bad at all and definitely happy to get one of the HS south guys down.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHU_bSIVho

[S] a Crypt Spectre [50 Shadowknight, HS South] 9/28/2014
After taking out the Spiritualist I killed another cave ph but died trying to take out the pather in that area. Had a guildy pull my corpse out through the West wing, Thanks Bubbageo! anyway made my way back down to south and ivued up to see if any of the other spawns were popped. I saw Crypt Spectre through the wall near the invis tunnel. I had duoed down here with a cleric before with little success and I knew if I died I would need to go buy some coffins. There was one see invis bile near the 2 spawn in the back by the dead end. I ended up training myself 3 or 4 times and having to gate or cap usually with about 20% hp, at one point I got dotted at the bottom of my buffs and had to use a rejuv pot. Finally I got the bile down and killed the other spawn so I had some room to work with. I used the pathing caster skelly and rooted/ mezzed him to start calming the named room. got a crit resists on the first calm and ended up aoe mezzing and gating out. I realized it was gonna be terribly annoying to have to kill these 2 mobs every time i came back down so I went for another strategy. I went into the cave hallway thing and calmed the pather. I used that as a setup spot rooted him and mezzed and calmed the room. I got a crit resist again! but only 3 mobs this time. got them aoe mezzed tashed and rooted. sent the pather pet on the named and kept aoemezzing the other two. took me a while to get the named slowed but the pet was doing pretty good even with 3 mobs beating on him. eventually the pet died with named at 20% and i petted up the other skelly and finished him off. took me about an hour to actually kill this guy so it was worth it when he dropped sash of the dragonborn.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhwP10UR4Uc
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-28-2014 at 05:17 PM..
Old 09-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

[S] the Skeleton Sepulcher [50 Warrior, HS South] 9/28/2014
Was gonna PL a friend and decided to run through south and see if anything had popped after I last killed the named and PHs down there. None of the ones I was killing were up but I realized I never checked the spawn near the broken wall. I headed over there and of course this guy was up. thats when i noticed the pathing devourer which would see through my ivu. I agroed everything except the named luckily. so 2-3 in the room + 2 pathers. stun/mez root etc etc. i backed up against the broken wall and tried to camp. but I must have missed a root and then i had to do it all over again. I made sure i had a rune up and finally got everything rooted and mezzed and camped out. came back in and luckily the devourer was pathed away, i jumped through the cracked wall and tucked myself in to med up after invising just in case. After all that it was pretty straight forward. calmed the pather calmed the room, calmed the other pather and used the devourer as a pet. only gave him weapons and slowed the named. I started running out of mana on the 2nd charm break and needed to re calm the other pather. i made a judgment call to haste the pet at this point which worked out well. got the shitty loot and gated out. 2 more left in South and 1 more total for master

Cluster Fuck before the Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzWEfLZ2UE
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD89Qe4wWf0
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-28-2014 at 11:34 PM..
Closed Thread