Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Banned

PEPPERS GOT TOLD

also i am still in shock lovely is luls , luls is hilarious and must be his alter ego

also means lovley been playing here for a while bros , wonder how many more chars he gots
Old 03-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peppers: I don't recall asking you. If you don't like me being a GM here then you know where the door is. Use it.
And that's only one of your problems... you don't even know enough to know that you SHOULD BE asking instead of telling.

Don't get confused, I am estatic that we have a GM who appears to be dedicated. It's just frustrating to see you make the exact very same mistakes GMs have been making on Live and emu for over a decade while parading around the servers and forum as if you don't understand that you are doing most things backwards.

Thanks for being a GM. a GM is better than no GM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Banned

Just ban the worthless ungrateful fuck
Old 03-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Banned

I wonder how often Harrison jacks off to Buck Angel a week?

Guessing 3-5
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And that's only one of your problems... you don't even know enough to know that you SHOULD BE asking instead of telling.

Don't get confused, I am estatic that we have a GM who appears to be dedicated. It's just frustrating to see you make the exact very same mistakes GMs have been making on Live and emu for over a decade while parading around the servers and forum as if you don't understand that you are doing most things backwards.

Thanks for being a GM. a GM is better than no GM.
GM's on live didnt ask u anything lol what are u talking about, they didnt even warn u, they just poped up and banned, they dont give a shit. You can't even contact customer support for the decisions of the GM's, u have to fill out petition reports for them that may or may not get answered. AND YOU PAY TO PLAY ON LIVE THIS IS FREE. Be thankful u even have contact with the GM's and be thankful u can even dispute there decisions ( im sure if u PMed nilbog or rogean on a legit issue they wouldn't have a problem looking at it, instead you shit up the forum /shrug), hell amelinda even banned me for some shit and im still waiting for a response to my petition thats been up for almost 3 - 4 weeks for some clarification on the subject. If this was live i would of just been banned ( 99.9% of the time they side with GM's no matter what the situation is ) just be thankful u can even talk to the GM here.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Banned

Luls is my favorite for sure
Closed Thread