Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Large Bat

Post EXP areas for L 30 Monk, Solo, Duo, Group etc

I know SolA, MM and HHK are some choices for grouping.

What are some spots that you could solo or duo at level 30? killing 1-2 mobbs and medding while catching some TV show is the strat haha

Thanks
Old 03-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

FM, Guk...?
Old 03-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NecroP99 Send a message via Yahoo to NecroP99

My first character on P99 was a monk and I can't imagine solo'ing with him while leveling up, but he was also basically naked for most of his life...I would imagine at level 30 you could get a nice group going at the Sky Fire ramp in Over There
Old 03-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first character on P99 was a monk and I can't imagine solo'ing with him while leveling up, but he was also basically naked for most of his life...I would imagine at level 30 you could get a nice group going at the Sky Fire ramp in Over There
My gear is nothing to write home about, still have cloth. I was thinking kill 1 or 2 blues then med up.

Ive never been Over There though.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FM, Guk...?
Never tried FM. Upper or Lower Guk?
Old 03-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_30-34

Personally I really enjoyed Splitpaw at that level, both from the dungeon XP bonus and because of the tech val scrolls that sometimes drop (and can be turned in in Qeynos for extra XP). It's been awhile since I was there, but if you stay close to the entrance I'm pretty sure you can easily kill a few mobs then afk rest.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-01-2017 at 04:37 PM..
Old 03-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NecroP99 Send a message via Yahoo to NecroP99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never tried FM. Upper or Lower Guk?
Guk would be a bit much for an untwinked solo 30 monk.

FM Giant fort is good XP but I don't think you can solo it at 30 either
Old 03-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Kill Brutes in Wwoods next to Dalnir. /auction the pelts for sale. HQ ones can go for over 50plat. Wait for a group going to Dalnir and tag along - get better monk gear. Rejoice.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Aviak

Sulking Brutes in Warsliks near Dalnir Enterance might still be dark blue for you. Each end of the tunnel has 3 of them I think and a pather. They also drop high quality hides that sell for 30+pp each if you find the right buyer and are stackable. Also drop gems like flame agates 7ppish if memory servers. Considering how cheap Wu's Quivering Staff and Wu's trance sticks are you could likely get some exp here and have some serviceable weapons (if you don't already) by the time you are done. They also single pull easily with a Shuriken so you never have to worry about being behind on spawns.

For times when you want to exp faster I would suggest having a good bind wound macro you can use while fighting. There are quite a few posts about them if you search but makes a huge difference in how fast you exp. If you are fighting the right low light blue cons you can usually have little to no down time.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Aviak

If your human monk those gnoll scrolls you turn in at Qeynos are really good xp throughout the 30s. If youre just looking for a few mobs to kill then med while watching TV there are 2 gnoll spawns on the hill next to the Hermit in South Karana. One on top of the hill and the other next to a tree at the bottom of the hill. You can pull the occasional pathing cyclops and werewolf mob also. Perfectly safe to go afk all you want as long as you stay east of the gnoll spawn by the tree.
Closed Thread