Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea drop rates are out of wack for certain items in the quest. Specifically these:
  1. High Quality Walrus Hide - Should be set to about 16% (expect 1/8). Currently its much much worse.
  2. High Quality Cougarskin - Should be set to about 12% (expect 1/9). Currently its a little worse. (may be RNG here I guess)
  3. Iceball - Should be set to about 12% (expect 1/9). Currently its much much worse. I am testing the EW ones not Iceclad ones.

The Iceball is particularly awful for me right now. I should've seen 5+ of them by now.
Bump on this. I'm probably above 200 ice dervishes in EW and 0 Iceball drops.

Those 3 items REALLY need their drop rates increased. The HQ Tundra Kodiaks ones were always the rare pieces, these ones were very quick on live.

Also bumping cause the text in 7th ring. Most people turned in too quickly for the last line of text to pop up, due to 99% of the people doing the quest in the last 12 years using a walk through/quest guide. But the line should be there and for whatever reason should be delayed about a minute.

For the time being I've given up on the Iceball, too many empty corpses and crushed dreams to continue.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I'm observing Taken's 10th ring war atm. Some dwarf royal archers along the East side of the zone (loc n525, n1850) just aggroed each other I think due to the new collision mechanics. Two archers are down because their perma-rooted brethren next to them slew them, not due to giants.

Kromrif Spearmen are using the badass Velious spear model, and not the old-world one seen in this Allakhazam picture.
Last edited by falkun; 03-06-2015 at 07:31 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Several giants are warping underground.

Also snare is acting like mobs are rooted when you cast it. I imagine due to their slow runspeed set to make them walk?

Also when you root a mob that is running, it will stick, then it will show its animation continue to run... they will ghost forward, and finally will reset to where you rooted them after you think you're about to lose from them getting to Thurg.
Last edited by Daldaen; 03-06-2015 at 07:54 PM..
Closed Thread