Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Default Whats the rule for root parking mobs?

Seafurys to be specific.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Banned

If you rooted it, you engaged first. You win.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

even if you have 3-4 of them rooted?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even if you have 3-4 of them rooted?
lmao Kunark needs to drop already so this madness can end

Asher
Old 03-15-2011, 05:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

If you engage it you'd better intend to kill it, and not just keep other people from touching them. It's retarded anyway, the faster something dies the faster it respawns, and the better for everyone. Derp.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you engage it you'd better intend to kill it, and not just keep other people from touching them. It's retarded anyway, the faster something dies the faster it respawns, and the better for everyone. Derp.

Exactly.

Unfortunately at seafuries unless you know where the spawns are and are used to the enviroment your probably not going to get over one fury per 5 minutes. I grab whatever i see, usually. But i allways rot the rooted so its easier for another player to see its not at 100% and not open for them to kill.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly.

Unfortunately at seafuries unless you know where the spawns are and are used to the enviroment your probably not going to get over one fury per 5 minutes. I grab whatever i see, usually. But i allways rot the rooted so its easier for another player to see its not at 100% and not open for them to kill.
I remember when seafuries weren't camped to high hell and me and my friend used to kite like 6 or 7 of them at a time(bard and druid) with no competition at all. Like someone said, kunark needs to get the fuck out asap... I do suggest AFTER the launch date, just to screw all the insane people taking time off of work...

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

uthgaard is absolutely right. As a Bard I could engage the entire island and keep it alive for my own amusement, slowly killing every cyclops, and after an hour I'd probably have a decent amount of plat. But I'd get the same amount of plat if I killed 20 cyclopses in an hour as if I killed 1 cyclops every 3 minutes.. I think out of courtesy if someone has 3-4 seafuries on them and they're taking forever to kill them, they should just offer a couple up to someone else - that's what I always do. I think most people would do that as well.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think out of courtesy if someone has 3-4 seafuries on them and they're taking forever to kill them, they should just offer a couple up to someone else - that's what I always do. I think most people would do that as well.
You're talking about the greedy people at these camps, they won't want to give up any of their mobs, regardless of how slow and unsuccessful they are.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think out of courtesy if someone has 3-4 seafuries on them and they're taking forever to kill them, they should just offer a couple up to someone else - that's what I always do. I think most people would do that as well.
lol courtesy on seafury island? i don't think those people know what that word means.