Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Server Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Mojoz_Mon Mojoz_Mon is offline
Sarnak

Mojoz_Mon's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Some where .. At Some point.. At Some Time
Posts: 301
Default

Nice job buddy gonna try this out tonight Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Mojoz - Sham - 60
  #22  
Old 07-15-2014, 09:43 AM
leewong leewong is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoz_Mon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice job buddy gonna try this out tonight Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also....bump.
  #23  
Old 07-15-2014, 09:50 AM
nyclin nyclin is offline
Fire Giant

nyclin's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a UI I like already, but I'd really like a permanent UI element that shows all of my bag slots, since dicking around with bags is easily the most frustrating part of the game. Is it possible to cannibalize some UI element like the window selector to do something like this?
DuxaUI (Modded Vert, I think?) has all of your inventory slots, primary/secondary, ranged, and ammo on your main hotbar window. I can't live without it on my Bard.
  #24  
Old 07-15-2014, 10:43 AM
Daldaen Daldaen is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kedge Keep
Posts: 8,709
Default

Ugh the amount of un-classic in this post should be a bannable offense on this server.

Three Chat Windows - NOT CLASSIC
Three Hotbutton Bars - NOT CLASSIC
Mana Value - NOT CLASSIC

I hope they can work some magic to fix these not classic UI issues.
  #25  
Old 07-15-2014, 11:45 AM
leewong leewong is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh the amount of un-classic in this post should be a bannable offense on this server.

Three Chat Windows - NOT CLASSIC
Three Hotbutton Bars - NOT CLASSIC
Mana Value - NOT CLASSIC

I hope they can work some magic to fix these not classic UI issues.
No one forces you to use this or any UI. I spent near 80 hours making these and released them for everyone to enjoy. If you cant appreciate the hard work I put in perhaps you should keep it to yourself. This isnt the place to post your negative bullshit about non-classic features.
  #26  
Old 07-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Swish Swish is offline
Planar Protector

Swish's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16,431
Default

Should have a NSFW tag on it, it's UI porn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
  #27  
Old 07-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Daldaen Daldaen is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kedge Keep
Posts: 8,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one forces you to use this or any UI. I spent near 80 hours making these and released them for everyone to enjoy. If you cant appreciate the hard work I put in perhaps you should keep it to yourself. This isnt the place to post your negative bullshit about non-classic features.
Just saying people come here for a Classic EQ experience. And all these new fancy UI features are indeed, not classic, and will eventually get fixed.

Perhaps it's not the place and I'll stick to Bug reporting it I suppose.
  #28  
Old 07-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Destron Destron is offline
Sarnak

Destron's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one forces you to use this or any UI. I spent near 80 hours making these and released them for everyone to enjoy. If you cant appreciate the hard work I put in perhaps you should keep it to yourself. This isnt the place to post your negative bullshit about non-classic features.
  #29  
Old 07-15-2014, 01:13 PM
leewong leewong is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying people come here for a Classic EQ experience. And all these new fancy UI features are indeed, not classic, and will eventually get fixed.

Perhaps it's not the place and I'll stick to Bug reporting it I suppose.
Custom UIs were introduced to EQ when velious was released. I seriously doubt this is something that will get "fixed". Custom UIs are classic if you consider velious classic.
  #30  
Old 07-15-2014, 01:23 PM
Swish Swish is offline
Planar Protector

Swish's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying people come here for a Classic EQ experience.
Why is nobody campaigning for item link removal, duck cancel of spells removed (as on red), and item recharges removed?

Some people run the Luclin models.

Some people use autofire.

I'm all for a classic EverQuest experience but customizing the UI is way better than the Titanium UI.
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.