Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Skeleton

Default eq live upcoming progression, or this? This....

Hello, I am a recent player on the server- but I had been very skeptical of emulations. In light of the fact that EQ live is going to be coming out with a new progression server, it was only after I logged into project 1999 for the first time that I decided to change the previous thought (as much as I had been looking forward to it).My brothers and a few friends have been hoping for a new progression server.. but how can live be better than this? I mean old freeport?? Wow....I have to honestly say that after checking this out and grouping on orc hill.. (full grp~!) for a couple hours, This is; and exceeds my expectations. I will not subcribe to play on a server that cators to the high end gamers. It's all the added bull that will ruin it anyways. I just wanted to say that the creators, coders, and all-around Gm's have done a wonderful job to help keep the spirit alive in EQ. As one of my group members said in chat today,. "PARTY AT ORC HILL, EVERYONE IS INVITED". Now, to talk my two brothers and friends who were waiting on progression to ditch that, donate to project1999 instead... and hope for one last good run up to PoP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for makiong this possible... and happy hunting to everyone. See you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Sarnak

Welcome aboard. It won't take much to convince them. You'll have a lot of fun.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Sarnak

We will only be going as far as Velious, but welcome to the party.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Fire Giant

So let me get this straight... You're an old school EQ player.. and it's the emulators you are skeptical of... And Sony you're willing to trust to deliver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

yeah that was my thought BUBBLES
Old 01-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversoul/verity/talid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I am a recent player on the server- but I had been very skeptical of emulations. In light of the fact that EQ live is going to be coming out with a new progression server, it was only after I logged into project 1999 for the first time that I decided to change the previous thought (as much as I had been looking forward to it).My brothers and a few friends have been hoping for a new progression server.. but how can live be better than this? I mean old freeport?? Wow....I have to honestly say that after checking this out and grouping on orc hill.. (full grp~!) for a couple hours, This is; and exceeds my expectations. I will not subcribe to play on a server that cators to the high end gamers. It's all the added bull that will ruin it anyways. I just wanted to say that the creators, coders, and all-around Gm's have done a wonderful job to help keep the spirit alive in EQ. As one of my group members said in chat today,. "PARTY AT ORC HILL, EVERYONE IS INVITED". Now, to talk my two brothers and friends who were waiting on progression to ditch that, donate to project1999 instead... and hope for one last good run up to PoP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for makiong this possible... and happy hunting to everyone. See you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you're finding the server to be as great as I am! I just started last week and have hunted down all the people I used to play EQ with and have tried to get them to join up too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversoul/verity/talid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I recommend you play Live so you dont have to put up with theses unfair power happy GMs that run this server.Designing a server and also playing the game is a very bad mixture and should never happen.GM/Programmers here do both and have curpted the game the same thing happen in LIVE and about killed EQ as well.Play Live your hard work will not be a wasted if a GM dont like you...They very bann happy here and 90 percent of the time very unjustified and never explain why...bewarned
Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

THIS GAME SO CURPTED!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THIS GAME SO CURPTED!
I secound that!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Talid? Real Talid?

lol wut
Closed Thread