Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

I took a hit yesterday and it hurt. Had to ragequit for a while. Needless to say I won't be trying to kill and red con nameds anymore.

And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

The server is at some later stage in EQ where spells were made much more powerful than in classic, so casters around level 20 can kill people their level way too easily. I admit it's still fun, but kind of lame still.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server is at some later stage in EQ where spells were made much more powerful than in classic, so casters around level 20 can kill people their level way too easily. I admit it's still fun, but kind of lame still.
ever heard of MR geegoo?

Quote:
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ever heard of MR geegoo?
that barely solves for the problems I mentioned.

I honestly think they should just make it so that pets don't zone with you, since a necro can just chase you across the zone line and keep on killing you with their overpowered pets (in fact they can attack you before you can even do anything since you zone-in a second or so before it registers on your computer).
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

what class are you playing? (just curious)

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what class are you playing? (just curious)
I've been playing a Bard. I actually zoned in somewhere and within a few seconds lost about half my health and got engulfing darkness on me. I didn't have time to mez or shadowstep or anything. Naturally I tried zoning but the pet kept getting me as I zoned. Also, the necro was blue to me, which is what makes it kind of silly.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
Old 10-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Orc

Just quit hatin' yo
Old 10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just quit hatin' yo
like all of the rage quitters I'll probably just go back to playing it again today. It's weirdly addictive.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
Old 10-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like all of the rage quitters I'll probably just go back to playing it again today. It's weirdly addictive.
Lol yah it is. I died at 46 yesterday as I got cocky and tried some nameds. After thinking to myself I would quit for anything above 30 I was back at it after a couple hours of being rage quitted.

The only thing i wish is that there were some universal peace sign, like if you zone into a place with someone else, or if you see someone in the distance you could /wave and it would mean "Im not here to kill you".

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Lol yah it is. I died at 46 yesterday as I got cocky and tried some nameds. After thinking to myself I would quit for anything above 30 I was back at it after a couple hours of being rage quitted.

The only thing i wish is that there were some universal peace sign, like if you zone into a place with someone else, or if you see someone in the distance you could /wave and it would mean "Im not here to kill you".
I actually used that signal to show I was friendly to people. Got some good groups that way. But I can see griefers taking advantage of it to trick someone.
Closed Thread