Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 06:11 PM
Banned

The thing that makes me laugh... If god is so almighty and powerfulll and created the universe etc.... Why the fuck does any human think they could even comprehend such a being on any level... It's beyond me... dumb as fuck.,
Old 05-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't you just cut to the chase and call it volume. Everyone understands volume, and that noting can be a measurement within a volume. All these word inventions only cause confusion, then lead to weird theories no one at all discusses or acknowledges. Then things break down and facepalm at about as confusing a rate as preterism.

Ultimately, space is a result. In fact time-space is constantly expanding. Not just to an outer edge, but within the volume of space it is expanding constantly, being added to, and expanding apart. Don't believe me? What is the Universe Expanding Into? from one of my fav younoob channel subscriptions.

We already know noting is nothing, and that noting is always being pulled/pushed into nothing becoming something or volume. This has even visible results, even though we cant actually touch time and space, but we observe the results. Even at the quantum mechanic level things are ever expanding and changing by way of order, and often at a statistically impossible order seemingly.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or better said, at least by me now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] which evolution?
micro-evolution vs macro-evolution.
One is proven, the other a theory or a guess.
No. Theories are not guesses. Macroevolution is proven.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing that makes me laugh... If god is so almighty and powerfulll and created the universe etc.... Why the fuck does any human think they could even comprehend such a being on any level... It's beyond me... dumb as fuck.,
Exactly. This was summed up well in the Flatlanders analogy. These 2d circles are all trying to describe a 3d sphere they have never seen or experienced much less can comprehend.
Old 05-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macroevolution is proven.
I'm not counted among the faithful, it takes a great deal of religious type faith on the alter of science-ish to believe in macro-evolution. Then it's treated about as holy and exalted as the man made global warming farce. Micro-evolution although is wholly proven, it is a scientific fact of real and actual science, and sadly erroneously confused with macro-evolution by many laymen.

But as proof stands for macro-evolution, it's at a point where even Alien planet seeding or de-evolution has more credibility. Even theories of this being one big digitally simulated existence in a computer has more credibility. It's just a guess, and a poor one at that ...and sometimes even falsified, much like global warming as well.

What you believe, I don't care, it's your freedom and I support that as long as it doesn't harm others. But mankind needs to start practicing a little more honesty within the realm of science, especially as mankind is usually wrong. The new communal group-think consensus taught in schrools is real cute and all, but it doesn't add to science in any way either.