Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 08:47 AM
Orc

If, on the other hand you just went to the "best" places to level, you probably will be competing for money camps. Karana bandits are better XP and money than the sisters in lesser Faydark, and almost never camped.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Those rabid wolf and bear pelts are serious plat. Wolf = 2pp; Bear = 3pp when you factor in selling the spell they give you. Then the bandit sashes quest often rewards you with a bronze weapon that goes for 1-4pp. Rake in the money; rake in the XP. It's really only good for classes with a speed boost; the Karanas are a huge place and wandering around looking for these things can be time-consuming for most. Bards, rangers, and shamans are probably best for it, I'd guess.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Aviak

I went Troll, for the regen. Bandit sashes and rabid pelts are no go for me =P Im starting to find the XP penalty and being evil, are kinda hard. However, I figure if I tough it out to 60 it will be rewarding in the long run.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Orc

It's really not bad if you strafe run everywhere. Especially if you can bind. Just bind yourself in front of the paladin turn in, bank on the way out, then do cleric turn in. Sell and out. around a 10 minute run every hour or 2 without SoW. I honestly could have gotten to 18 or 19 there, just got too easy and I went out looking for greater challenges.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:14 PM
Skeleton

I did rabid pelts was awesome exp/cash and a good semi afk camp if you just do the bear...can also farm the gnolls at entrance for fangs for even more exp...if your evil do kurns...i got to 24 in the basement killing the lesser charbones / icebones only...made like 500pp from bonechips from 15-24. If your patient and find an iskar that will sell for you for a cut you can make even more looting words / rhino armor, the armor sells for 1-3pp per piece and you can get buranyi armor to wear / sell for 5-20pp each in EC
Old 05-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went Troll, for the regen. Bandit sashes and rabid pelts are no go for me =P Im starting to find the XP penalty and being evil, are kinda hard. However, I figure if I tough it out to 60 it will be rewarding in the long run.
Yeah, I tried troll, I think the regeneration will be worth the effort once you get cannibalize. Though, I prefer barbarian to troll for xp, zones, and higher starting stats where it matters. Also, kilts. Troll is more fun for role-playing, and guk isn't blackburrow, but it's still a good dungeon.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I tried troll, I think the regeneration will be worth the effort once you get cannibalize. Though, I prefer barbarian to troll for xp, zones, and higher starting stats where it matters. Also, kilts. Troll is more fun for role-playing, and guk isn't blackburrow, but it's still a good dungeon.
guk is better than BB. Guk can accomidate many more levels
Closed Thread