Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's still in "early access" and has been for nearly a year now, I'm really not sure how these guys are getting away with selling "Early access" to a game that is a year away from being released. Actually I think these guys milk it so they can always throw up that disclaimer.

If they couldn't make money until it was done that shit would be released already.
Hopefully h1z1 motivates them or just blows the game away entirely
Old 08-30-2014, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

PvE is pretty bad. I was super excited about the game and after one terrible dungeon run my opinion kinda 180ed. Game balance is kinda shit. FoTM classes are gonna run the server and people who try to play around with the really diverse combinations are gonna get stomped. Labor meh... If you wanna get serious with this game, you're gonna have to shell out a 15 / month sub fee for LP advantages, along with house building.

Also, fuck them for charging for beta access. Double triple fuck them for the 150, 100, 50 price options for that access.

That being said I'll probably be playing it.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-30-2014 at 05:33 PM..
Old 08-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

loling at the people who paid $150 to play the alpha, I didn't buy anything and I got into the last two betas though.

Their methods are already a little shady IMO, they invite people to a "closed beta" that is already trying to push a purchase on you. Everyone should have gotten full subscriber access in the betas as well as some store cash if they were really testing. I know other games do the same kind of shit but it still says a lot about them.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Sarnak

money grab for sure but hey, if your product is worth it.. and this game is fun as shit for me atm.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Closed Thread