Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Who the F is Thulack?
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 09-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Banned

Even though i don't play this game anymore, it seems rather futile to call out the GM's on fairness of a server THEY control.

These guys are some very talented people that have created a server that was to the best of my knowledge the best classic server there is in 2011.

I still think ALL the project leaders are garbage for letting cheaters get away with it with a simple suspension....but they do have programming talent!

Peace.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Isn't it hilarious how dumb we all were in Classic?

There are reasons Lynuga still isn't "right" here, but I'm not gonna explain why.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 09-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Pay no mind to the changes in the game and pretend they never happened. With this advice, you're sure to enjoy Project1999 for a long time.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Just enjoy what Project1999 is and stop soiling your panties about what it isn't.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay no mind to the changes in the game and pretend they never happened. With this advice, you're sure to enjoy Project1999 for a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just enjoy what Project1999 is and stop soiling your panties about what it isn't.
..from the mouths of babes..
Old 09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..from the mouths of babes..
lotta things i dislike about p99 but obviously it cant be all that bad...

I am still here=\.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the F is Thulack?
I'm a player on p99. What else do you need to know? I just know that playing on a server where the dev's tried to make everything "classic" then nerf things in a unclassic fashion just seems to go against everything they stand for. Nerfing something that they seem unfair or just don't like it sounds like they should go work for SoE.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a player on p99. What else do you need to know? I just know that playing on a server where the dev's tried to make everything "classic" then nerf things in a unclassic fashion just seems to go against everything they stand for. Nerfing something that they seem unfair or just don't like it sounds like they should go work for SoE.
So -- let me get this straight -- if a dupe exploit was classic, you'd want it in, right?

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 09-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So -- let me get this straight -- if a dupe exploit was classic, you'd want it in, right?
No a cheat or a hack that would have been removed on live at some point in time is fine with me getting rid of at the beginning. The hoop was NEVER nerfed on live in the way that it was nerfed here. If a exploit exists sure. If a item just getting overused because you can and then gets nerfed because dev's here don't feel that it's appropriate is a completely different thing. Do i want Tumpy tonic quest still in game that would allow people to quest to level 40 in like 5 days? No. But a item that these Dev's feel is just to powerful and smarter people today then 12 years ago are using to their advantage in no hacking or exploited way should be allowed in.
Closed Thread