Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Banned

Default Favorite Stumble of the day

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8EFdf1/vimeo.com/12997770
Old 11-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

I actually watched that. Had a total awakened memory rewatching it. Crazy.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Aviak

^ No one gives a shit about your memories, or you for that matter.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ No one gives a shit about your memories, or you for that matter.
I apologize for the sarcastic tone of this letter, but I have found it is the only way to vent the ineffable anger that possessed me when I heard Ximo say that all literature that opposes ruffianism was forged by bestial, thrasonical warmongers. I would like to start by discussing his ultimata, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that he is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his anecdotes have sunk to a new low. His hirelings compress his contrivances into brief, highly reductive, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed. Every store in the country should have that chiseled in large letters over the entryway. Maybe then people would grasp that we could opt to sit back and let Ximo encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part.
You see, I'm not afraid of Ximo. However, I am concerned that he drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes Ximo sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that his true goal is to give me reason to walk around with a mountain of pain and suffering welled up inside me. All the statements that his habitués make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror. Many people respond to Ximo's detestable fusillades in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we put the fear of God into Ximo.
By scapegoating easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties, Ximo reveals his ignorance about antiheroism's polyvocality. He probably also doesn't realize that he wants us to feel sorry for the unsophisticated ogres who spoon-feed us his pabulum. I think we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that Ximo hates you—yes, you, because you, like me, want to go placidly amid the noise and haste. The irony is that his most beastly comments are also his most dodgy. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."
Yes, I realize that thanks to Ximo, we're all in a free fall into a pit of demagogism, but for the sake of brevity I've had to express myself in simplified terms. His ratiocination skills are nothing to write home about. It follows from this that now that I've been exposed to Ximo's ramblings I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps some people don't seem to mind that Ximo likes to prevent us from getting in touch with our feelings. What a quarrelsome world we live in! Although Ximo likes to pontificate about how individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin, the truth is that when I say that his obloquies are clumsy, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something clumsy or that they have one or two clumsy characteristics. I mean that they are clumsy. In fact, the most clumsy thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that anyone who thinks that Ximo's dissertations won't be used for political retribution has never been hauled before a tribunal and accused of statism. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that Ximo will retaliate by introducing a zeitgeist of Bonapartism to our society.
Socrates was condemned to death by the city of Athens for his views. I hope I don't receive the same treatment for saying that I must ask that Ximo's dupes listen to others. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to subvert existing lines of power and information. I'll repeat what I've already said: Ximo snorts around like a truffle pig in search of proof that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. I, speaking as someone who is not a damnable moocher, suspect that the only thing that Ximo will find from such a search is that it's our responsibility to begin the invigorating, rejuvenating process of putting an end to socially inept emotionalism. That's the first step in trying to reveal the truth about his orations, and it's the only way to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against his ideologies.
Ximo has mastered the dark arts of diversion and deception, and every intellectually honest person knows it. In the end, the most telling thing is that relative to just a few years ago, impudent, unenlightened insurrectionists are nearly ten times as likely to believe that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Ximo to arrest and detain his opponents indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel.
Ximo's histrionics deserve to be criticized because they incite an atmosphere of violence and endangerment toward the good men, women, and children of this state. Ximo has been telling people that black is white and night is day. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, vengeful drug lords who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that Ximo has a strategy. His strategy is to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Ximo. Let us be witness to the horrifying effects of his homophobic biases. Let us examine how Ximo seeks to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. Let us exhibit the moral values, empathy, and wisdom needed to tell the world that like a verbal magician, Ximo knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak.
Again, it's debatable whether Ximo's primary motivation is self-enrichment at our expense. However, no one can disagree that he likes to argue that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that when Ximo's scary utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. For me, this incompetent moonshine serves only to emphasize how we should not concern ourselves with Ximo's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that Ximo often expresses great interest in, and approval of, violent acts reported in the press—spousal abuse, shooting sprees, capital punishment, and so forth. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: His fans seem to avouch that Ximo can do no wrong.
We must identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that give lunatics control of the asylum. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that given a choice of having Ximo muddy the word "unextinguishableness" or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I myself would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. Fomenting, precipitating, and financing large-scale wars to emasculate and bankrupt nations and thereby force them into a one-world government is firmly within Ximo's comfort zone. His intimates probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, Ximo has recently been going around claiming that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately overweening. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.
If you were to ask Ximo, he'd say that he doesn't remember fostering egotism at every opportunity. Not only does Ximo have a very selective memory, but if there's an untold story here, it's that his hariolations are becoming increasingly indelicate. They have already begun to force me to sell my soul to the devil. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Ximo to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. If you don't want such a time to come then help me help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by Ximo and his helpers. Help me act as a positive role model for younger people. Let me point out that the reader who has followed me through this lengthy letter will have been able to gather an idea of Ximo's general character and disposition. Hence, I shall conclude simply by stating that I went puce with rage when I first heard him say that he is clean and bright and pure inside.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Banned

Hey guys stop shitting up my Nintendo Thread.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

haha stossel
Old 11-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

I tried to be all on topic, but that jackass came at me all ad hominem and shit, so I had to regulate. Don't blame me.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

I love Bahba Wahwa at the end of that clip.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

HBB likes docks and my name is Richard (I wish) therefore HBB likes me
Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Banned

Auto correct shitting up my posts
Closed Thread