Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Dayse, didn't know you but will always pay my respects.

Sirken you're a fucking piece of shit, like always. Maybe you should go back to blue and let some other guides handle Red.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Banned

Dayse was a pal and one of the first people I played on this server with. Very immersive pal to quest with. RIP

RIP TIMTEBOW, NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET
Old 02-16-2015, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like he threatened multiple people's lives with a rifle in a public area before blowing his brains out. Peace.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:44 AM
Banned

He went out with style

unlike u fagbrand

alone old depressed kids hate u and still swinging on the nuts of the zerg

your gofundme will raise 0 dollars cuz youre pathetic
Old 02-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

not a psycho
kills self after firing multiple shots in public park following altercation with police
Old 02-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not a psycho
kills self after firing multiple shots in public park following altercation with police
preceding altercation with police.

Facts>You.

Tact>You.

Flowers>You.

Dayse would be sad at your pathetic attempts to rustle <FoH> over his demise.

He obviously had stuff going on, and seemingly discharged weapon in public to get gunned down by police. Obviously not some shining example of mental health, but in no way makes him a bad person. Didn't point gun at anyone else or fire shots at random people or do anything to cause harm to others. No different than if he had intentionally OD'd or something. I get that the word guns and public places are hot terms that make the story pop, but ignoring facts and over embellishing the story to prove what a lowlife scumlord you are to try and troll is absurd.

No one here gives two shits about you. I guarantee Dayse has more RIP posts from friends and forum members than you or any of the other "trolls" would if you died saving a woman and her newborn baby carrying a box of free kittens from a car running a red light you pile of human excrement. You guys are pathetic, and I hope the cosmos bitch slap you with more kharma than you already have coming, though I'm sure your existence is already so meaningless there probably isn't anything worse that could happen to you than just to continue your worthless existence.

Have a Happy day.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Banned

ohai
Old 02-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
preceding altercation with police.

Facts>You.

Tact>You.

Flowers>You.

Dayse would be sad at your pathetic attempts to rustle <FoH> over his demise.

He obviously had stuff going on, and seemingly discharged weapon in public to get gunned down by police. Obviously not some shining example of mental health, but in no way makes him a bad person. Didn't point gun at anyone else or fire shots at random people or do anything to cause harm to others. No different than if he had intentionally OD'd or something. I get that the word guns and public places are hot terms that make the story pop, but ignoring facts and over embellishing the story to prove what a lowlife scumlord you are to try and troll is absurd.

No one here gives two shits about you. I guarantee Dayse has more RIP posts from friends and forum members than you or any of the other "trolls" would if you died saving a woman and her newborn baby carrying a box of free kittens from a car running a red light you pile of human excrement. You guys are pathetic, and I hope the cosmos bitch slap you with more kharma than you already have coming, though I'm sure your existence is already so meaningless there probably isn't anything worse that could happen to you than just to continue your worthless existence.

Have a Happy day.
rustle success
Old 02-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rustle success
response =/=rustled. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I ripped you apart and you had no response other than to go "oh I got you man" while you pour salty tears into the gallon tub of Walmart cookies and cream icecream sitting on your gut.

You are a sad pathetic lump on the ass of society and think your life has meaning from "trolling" on forums. I can't imagine a more fitting justice than you continuing to live each and every day exactly as you do now. It brings me great joy knowing your life is that meaningless.

You've been wrekt and have no response. I am done with you now. Carry on proving me right by being a worthless piece of shit, thereby proving me right and you shitty some more. That's literally your only move form here. The delicious irony being that you don't see how badly you've been beaten.

Peace, scumlord. NEXT
Old 02-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

brought gun 2 park
blew his brains out
not a psychopath
got it