Default 1, 2, 3 4, *sings* fiiiiiiiith

asslings in misty.

fifth pertaining to spectre ruleset?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Aviak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Czoc...tailpage#t=52s yep
Old 03-03-2011, 06:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

5. Outdoor pathing mobs are not campable unless you are sitting at the spawn point and able to engage it instantly. Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances.

My reading of the second sentence of the rule would include the halfling guards since they are outdoor mobs that are on a fast (6 min) spawn time. Therefore, in my opinion and interpretation of the rule they are open to anyone that can immediately engage them and are not campable mobs.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

You don't get to change the rules to what you wish they'd say, anything is campable if you maintain a presence and can engage it "within a reasonable amount of time" , that last part though is what is always in question for me. What's a reasonable amount of time? 10 seconds? 1 minute? 3 minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hive_fleet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5. Outdoor pathing mobs are not campable unless you are sitting at the spawn point and able to engage it instantly. Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances.

My reading of the second sentence of the rule would include the halfling guards since they are outdoor mobs that are on a fast (6 min) spawn time. Therefore, in my opinion and interpretation of the rule they are open to anyone that can immediately engage them and are not campable mobs.
It only pertains to mobs that don't have a set location.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It only pertains to mobs that don't have a set location.
LOL, right...
Closed Thread