Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Kobold

What happened to Elaida?

Cool dude gave me my sc2 beta key.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

By popular demand: Hi. What happened to me is i gave my acct to a frined because i was taking time away. possibly forever. He in turn sold a guild loot that i spaced on that was left on the character and then traded the character to bob for plat i THINK. maybe sold it. i dunno.

I was left with a guild full of people who hate me from TMO becuase I gave an opinion they didnt like that they shouldnt have had access to see anyway. ( Some things you dont say in front of your friends for fear of offending them. ) And the IB guys, well half of them anyway, all suspect i RMT'ed my account or something silly.

I never aired this before because simply, drama was never my style and for the sake of the folks who knew me better. I havent looked at these forums in a month maybe. Its a strange coincidence i look today and a thread about me popped up yesterday.

Id come back maybe, if all bridges could be mended. Barring that, i dislike tension in a video game and just as soon stay away.
Regards.
The real Elaida.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

raren gave me my sc2 beta key)))
Old 12-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Banned

=(
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

slip. i need to readd you. pm me your LoL name.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Elaida you did the same thing on fennin ro too... You found some drama got in the middle, spun around a few times, got overwhelmed, got all boo hoo and quit.

No one in TMO hated you we just weren't fans when you would say one thing to us and another to IB.

Next time if you can't handle it dont get involved. Also, next time dont trust your account to that douchebag you called a friend.

The first day he had the account he went out and ks/ninjalooted jboots in sro lol
Old 12-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not being able to spell makes you, what then?
There is a difference between being able to and wanting to just for the sake of a bunch of forum trolls.

cant
dont
wont
shouldnt
fuckin

CARE.

Correcting contractions over the internet doesn't improve your quality of life. Stop. Let the kid type how he wants.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned

What's up Elaida! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

i'll just post it here Elaida in case anyone else wants to play with me.

Blastphemy - is my LoL name
Old 12-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elaida you did the same thing on fennin ro too... You found some drama got in the middle, spun around a few times, got overwhelmed, got all boo hoo and quit.

No one in TMO hated you we just weren't fans when you would say one thing to us and another to IB.

Next time if you can't handle it dont get involved. Also, next time dont trust your account to that douchebag you called a friend.

The first day he had the account he went out and ks/ninjalooted jboots in sro lol
I think its perspective. My goal was always the same. Get the merge done by any means. I couldnt sell it if I constantly said you guys are awesome. I would have looked biased.. which I was. At least you know Matt and I have history. The IB guys, well some anyway, are still convinced I RMT'ed to some guy off craigslist or something.

Alawen thanks man. Same to you. These kids have so many gifts it looks like a toy store in my garage.

Re-adding you today Slip =D
Closed Thread