Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Kobold

any faggots worth slaying on this box? will only play if the following ppl agree to play. Pure EQ excellence implied unless otherwise noted.

chuck
lethdar
keto
kringe
lasher
CC
gongshow + regis duo
titanuk (there has to be a guild moran / jester)
sniperfire (1/2 of titanuk dynamic duo + random vent extreme rages)
hpt
gyno (guild needs a super mad faggot toughguy)
dacbane + scowl vs rushmore
some idiot/nuthugger willing to play mage
tink (server needs a retarded hillbilly for easy kills and a pvp practice dummy)
Guido crew (ez kills and gratification of guido frags)
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 06-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried to avoid bring up religion in the Rushmore thread, but where is your response (Rushmore) to these points:

No one can ultimately be proven right or wrong on GOD or the Bible. You believe what you believe. IN the End whether or not who's wrong or right we find out one day. The logic that says we just die and nothing happens? OK... And I say we go to heaven or hell. Either way If I'm wrong I end the same way you do. But if your wrong...

I believe in the Bible (Written my men influenced by GOD) which contains a lot of prophecy's that continue to come true. ISRAEL, New World Order, Mark of the beast like technology, Rumors of Wars, An increase in Natural disasters, Etc etc. I believe America was #1 because what it was built on and stood for Christian like principles. But now we don't and we are any day now from a collapse.

But back to the ark. Noah spent over a 100 years building it. It was large enough. He didn't collect every animal in the world!? He collected two of every kind. A Zebra and Horse is still a horse. A coyote, a dog, and a wolf is not a banana. It doesn't say he went to get the biggest elephant he could find. Ever think of babies? He had plenty of time. The Bible tells you how big the ark was. And people have researched that it would have been big enough. There are plenty of great articles to read for and against. Just don't tell me it wouldn't be possible. I believe that man was bigger in those days through scripture and research. Maybe 12ft tall are larger. Much stronger than today. They lived hundreds of years. Also most of the world was land not water. An idiot can look at the grand canyon and tell erosion happened.

WE can go back and forth all day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Last edited by Rushmore; 06-27-2012 at 03:44 PM..
Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any faggots worth slaying on this box? will only play if the following ppl agree to play. Pure EQ excellence implied unless otherwise noted.

chuck
lethdar
keto
kringe
lasher
CC
gongshow + regis duo
titanuk (there has to be a guild moran / jester)
sniperfire (1/2 of titanuk dynamic duo + random vent extreme rages)
hpt
gyno (guild needs a super mad faggot toughguy)
dacbane + scowl vs rushmore
some idiot/nuthugger willing to play mage
tink (server needs a retarded hillbilly for easy kills and a pvp practice dummy)
Guido crew (ez kills and gratification of guido frags)
all of the above have been savagely griefed off the box, you better stay away for your own safety.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Crying unfortunately is the new Slaying!

Gnar if you want to play another broken box go play LoZ but ReD99 is fast xp and /ooc now. No More Excuses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Last edited by Rushmore; 06-27-2012 at 03:52 PM..
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your not talking about LoZ ... I'm on Red99
not loging into shitbox with 10 guilded people teaming up and walling nagafen. i meant loz whatever the hell loz is.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one can ultimately be proven right or wrong on GOD or the Bible. You believe what you believe. IN the End whether or not who's wrong or right we find out one day. The logic that says we just die and nothing happens? OK... And I say we go to heaven or hell. Either way If I'm wrong I end the same way you do. But if your wrong...

I believe in the Bible (Written my men influenced by GOD) which contains a lot of prophecy's that continue to come true. ISRAEL, New World Order, Mark of the beast like technology, Rumors of Wars, An increase in Natural disasters, Etc etc. I believe America was #1 because what it was built on and stood for Christian like principles. But now we don't and we are any day now from a collapse.

But back to the ark. Noah spent over a 100 years building it. It was large enough. He didn't collect every animal in the world!? He collected two of every kind. A Zebra and Horse is still a horse. A coyote, a dog, and a wolf is not a banana. It doesn't say he went to get the biggest elephant he could find. Ever think of babies? He had plenty of time. The Bible tells you how big the ark was. And people have researched that it would have been big enough. There are plenty of great articles to read for and against. Just don't tell me it wouldn't be possible. I believe that man was bigger in those days through scripture and research. Maybe 12ft tall are larger. Much stronger than today. They lived hundreds of years. Also most of the world was land not water. An idiot can look at the grand canyon and tell erosion happened.

WE can go back and forth all day...
Oh damn.. you're right.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not loging into shitbox with 10 guilded people teaming up and walling nagafen. i meant loz whatever the hell loz is.
Gotta build it one man at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Old 06-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

This thread is ridiculous. Rushmore, holy shit.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is ridiculous. Rushmore, holy shit.
Least I'm trying not crying. Come help me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Old 06-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
light a candle at your local church for red99 rushmore
Wish you guys would just come back and battle it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Closed Thread