Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if your guild is on the raid.php page you should be able to sign up for the rotation.
Be nice if we could clean up the raid.php guild list.
Mackaroni <Seal Team> - Human Monk
Old 04-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Timers being public is a good idea and we can use the Raid page here to keep it managed by leaders of guilds.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

there will be 7 dojorns between now and sunday.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there will be 7 dojorns between now and sunday.
so many click fests and port stones - there has to be a better way Pint!!!!

How do you guys think the best way to set up the rotation, have all the guilds listed in a Sky slot basically send someone to roll for the spot and just continue to go tru a line much like the old Class R rotation

with a like 5-10 grace period to engage the mob you are up for?
Old 04-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

So we completely ruled out YDYN? I mean, there is definitely something to be said for already being in Sky when your noble pops and just making him part of the procedure.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we completely ruled out YDYN? I mean, there is definitely something to be said for already being in Sky when your noble pops and just making him part of the procedure.
no nothing is ruled out, esp when some of the parties involved are not even really talking about distribution

YDYN has its flaws but its also pretty easy to manage compared to keeping an active rotating list

with Velious in 2 months- some guilds may even be dumping their Sky days officially but would still be interested in Noble kills for quest completions

A rotating list would be the most sensible and fair, however would require the most amount of work from everyone here. The lazy thing to do is status quo, daily port up/click fest and just pray you get FTE out of 200 people

its the exact thing I was hoping everyone did not want when we created more Nobles so only time will tell on that note
Old 04-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Reluctant to rotate with new guilds continuing to emerge and add to rotation. Much like the scenario that led BDA to destroy the class-r rotation.

Nothing ruled out, however TMO can't sign at this point.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reluctant to rotate with new guilds continuing to emerge and add to rotation. Much like the scenario that led BDA to destroy the class-r rotation.

Nothing ruled out, however TMO can't sign at this point.
understandable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think we would be happy to work out some kind of juicy deal to get an in-general rotation working

I am spit balling - but like TMO/Rampage would get 2 slots or something similiar, it could be an 'FFA' slot that gets thrown in too -

This is to help make up for the fact :

1. those two guilds primarily go after each Noble spawn anyway
2. no more 3 Efreetis being downed after winning FTE

This is by no means anything official, but I think if the possibility of having Nobles rotated is even discussed: the smaller guilds on the Sky rotation, who simply just want to experience the mob once in a while, would be willing to make the rotation profitable for the big guys
Last edited by Erati; 04-07-2015 at 12:02 PM..
Old 04-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

A noble spawns every day this week, I see no reason not to swap to ydyn at this point if the guilds sharing days don't mind working with each other. Asgard is willing to work with azure guard. Asgard will continue to go for random nobles until something is agreed upon though so the sooner the better.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A noble spawns every day this week, I see no reason not to swap to ydyn at this point if the guilds sharing days don't mind working with each other. Asgard is willing to work with azure guard. Asgard will continue to go for random nobles until something is agreed upon though so the sooner the better.
TMO would end up forfeiting their nobles on any Sunday where VP priority mobs are in window. This is almost as unfavorable as rotation for us at the moment.

Also, as this most readily affects TMO and my respective interests, I use it as an example. However, it won't be long until the same issue complicates another guild that has to prioritize other targets on their day.

I understand the apparent solution is to 'prioritize' and possibly forgo their noble, however, mobs typically continue to spawn on weekends for months at a time and then shift to weekdays. At that point it becomes difficult for guilds to make the decision of skipping a mob/sky for a month+ especially when mobs like PD (which many of you may encounter in the coming months) are in window for your entire sky day.
Closed Thread