Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Umbrella your guild attempted this past Sundays noble, it spawns at the end of the windows and takes about 2 grps.. What?
Old 04-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Give me Swage and Cobblestone with a Donals and we can trio your noble for you. My only terms are that you give me all the gold armor so my monk can run around looking like a boss.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Argh / Rampage have any thoughts about Noble distribution?

I realllly hope the entire's Sky rotations efforts to spawn extra Nobles is not for the sole purpose of advancing the two largest guilds who have killed more Nobles cycle in general than the rest have combined

Everyone should be afforded some kind of opportunity to complete these quests which is the proper sentiment for this form of community 'cease fire' agreement
Last edited by Erati; 04-08-2015 at 01:52 PM..
Old 04-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

maybe we should just vote and get hard numbers? ydyn vs rotate? asgard vote is for ydyn.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe we should just vote and get hard numbers? ydyn vs rotate? asgard vote is for ydyn.
Taken would vote for YDYN and would be willing to compromise/make concession for whatever it takes so we or any guild does not have daily 200 people click fests

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

however we also understand that when you are consistently killing something and others want a piece, its a lesser bargaining chip so it really depends on how the Big 2 want to play it- they have shown a willingness to click fest any time/day which is something I dont think any of us here really care to join in constantly

but to be clear - this is community agreement that is making it happen - one that has really no repercussions of breaking esp if the net loss is mostly felt by 2 guilds only

The negotiating table is a beautiful thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Erati; 04-08-2015 at 02:50 PM..
Old 04-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to vote and fuck over my friends in Rampage and TMO by saying screw them lets do ydyd. I'm sure there is a solution we can come up with that is equitable for everyone.
Unbrella, Your sunday, Swage & Cobblestone with a donals. I get the gold armor. Think about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati
I realllly hope the entire's Sky rotations efforts to spawn extra Nobles is not for the sole purpose of advancing the two largest guilds who have killed more Nobles cycle in general than the rest have combined
How can you say this has advanced us at all? To my knowledge, we have killed one Noble Dojorn since the agreement and haven't even contested most.

I can say that the primary purpose for our signing onto the ooa nap, aside from the overall benefit in more nobles for anyone and everyone, is that it provides us with flexibility on which days we can attempt Nobles. As Unbrella explained earlier in this thread it would be very rare to see Rampage or TMO in sky during VP windows which extends from Friday/Saturday to Monday morning.

If we want to give up on a javspam clickfest we can come up with engagement rules for a foot race from Island one. This also has the added benefit of not having to have 30-50 people poop-socking with you to sky to enhance your FTE lottery chances. It would allow guilds to bring up one to two groups to race for Noble with equal chances regardless of their size.

If we want to make sure no guild is benefitting too much from this agreement while other guilds are left in the dark, we can discuss adding a weekly bag limit.

All of these are more in line with our approach to the agreement and address the same issues that everyone seems to have.

As for keeping Noble timers it should be very easy to track these publicly, we had a spreadsheet for it in FAP and I'm sure it still exists in the same place with less permissions.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

how is a rotation going to make nobles more flexible for you unless you opt to skip the day youre up in the rotation for? how would that be any different then skipping in a ydyn scenario? why are we pretending like both of your guilds cant spare a handful of ppl to kill a dojorn with a static spawn time?

youre going to have to get pretty creative to come up with something better than ydyn or a rotation, and from asgard's perspective a race from one is certainly not it. im down to see what y'all come up with but lets establish something sooner rather than later so we can thoroughly test run it before winter hits us?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how is a rotation going to make nobles more flexible for you
I'm saying that it won't.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying that it won't.
ok. moving on to ydyn, it is an issue for rampage bc some time between now and may 30th the windows may shift to tuesday? what if asgard and ag agree to exchange your tuesday noble for our saturday noble in the event that the windows end up on tuesday...
Last edited by Pint; 04-08-2015 at 05:53 PM..
Closed Thread