Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ pvp IS boring. Toon A finds Toon B unawares. Toon A attacks Toon B and kills him, rinse repeat. Or Group A sees smaller group B and attacks and kills/scatters them, rinse repeat. Or for those bold Red hats, Group A finds Toon B and mobs him, rinse repeat.

If your straight melee your screwed unless you have Sow and most likely even if you do, if your a pet caster your golden. Dots and Nukes are king. I didn't recall any so called Leet trash talking asshats saying they rolled a Warrior or a Ranger. I did see alot of Mage's, Necro's, Chanters and Wizards though.

I can see it now in ooc. "Haha, you suxxor, I keeled joo!." Well duh, your a Mage and I'm a Warrior. Red pixel people crack me up.
more like group a and pvp champ gloinz

group a engages pvp champ gloinz while gloinz is killing group b

pvp champ gloinz finishes crusherizing group b, and utilizes lay on hands before beginning pulverization of group a
Old 11-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more like group a and pvp champ gloinz

group a engages pvp champ gloinz while gloinz is killing group b

pvp champ gloinz finishes crusherizing group b, and utilizes lay on hands before beginning pulverization of group a
You have no idea how stupid you sound by making up words like crusherizing

This goes for all e-peeners out there that do the same.

You all are pathetic for trying to 'invent' something new that sounds cool, and will become catchy. Next thing you know; when it catches on, you'll be like "who the fuck are you? that's my word mang"

It had to be said.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

mang we got some real bitcherizers in here
Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You all are pathetic for trying to 'invent' something new that sounds cool, and will become catchy. Next thing you know; when it catches on, you'll be like "who the fuck are you? that's my word mang"

It had to be said.
sounds like someone is jealous they didnt think of crusherizing first
Old 11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: I would play with or without itemloot. Just saying there are plenty of reasons to PvP besides itemloot.
With itemloot, I would prolly roll around as a naked necro forcing people to bag, run/gate, or suicide to mobs.
One of the main reason to PVP is... to PVP. Cuz its fun. Thats why i think there should be no xp loss, so people can PVP all day if thats what they want to do.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ pvp IS boring. Toon A finds Toon B unawares. Toon A attacks Toon B and kills him, rinse repeat. Or Group A sees smaller group B and attacks and kills/scatters them, rinse repeat. Or for those bold Red hats, Group A finds Toon B and mobs him, rinse repeat.

If your straight melee your screwed unless you have Sow and most likely even if you do, if your a pet caster your golden. Dots and Nukes are king. I didn't recall any so called Leet trash talking asshats saying they rolled a Warrior or a Ranger. I did see alot of Mage's, Necro's, Chanters and Wizards though.

I can see it now in ooc. "Haha, you suxxor, I keeled joo!." Well duh, your a Mage and I'm a Warrior. Red pixel people crack me up.
Spoken like a true victim.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It had to be said.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think your cut out for PvP my man. I for one, salivate at the thought of your rage-tells, and ooc QQ.

I think you will be crusherized clean off the server in a matter of days. Might as well just stay blue, atleast that way you won't get bukakified by all the red "epeeners".
Old 11-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think your cut out for PvP my man. I for one, salivate at the thought of your rage-tells, and ooc QQ.

I think you will be crusherized clean off the server in a matter of days. Might as well just stay blue, atleast that way you won't get bukakified by all the red "epeeners".
We'll see what happens.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the main reason to PVP is... to PVP. Cuz its fun. Thats why i think there should be no xp loss, so people can PVP all day if thats what they want to do.
no one cares about your opinion or if you play on this server, piss off.
Closed Thread