Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he should be, he died countless times to me in VP! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:26 2012] You say, 'tag your it'
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:31 2012] Stealin says, 'lol'
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:38 2012] Stealin says, 'best day ever'

Thought we were pals bud!?
Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:26 2012] You say, 'tag your it'
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:31 2012] Stealin says, 'lol'
[Sun Feb 26 15:21:38 2012] Stealin says, 'best day ever'

Thought we were pals bud!?
We are? Which is why we can openly joke about our fun in VP! I mean, I think you got me to run around a corner into Hosh once. (was before I knew you weren't KOS to him lol)
Old 06-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are? Which is why we can openly joke about our fun in VP! I mean, I think you got me to run around a corner into Hosh once. (was before I knew you weren't KOS to him lol)
We are.

Was supposed to be a period, not Qmark.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didnt feel like getting into a train fast in VP at midnight so we did something else, its not like Nexona or Hoshkar have any chance of dying to you scrubs.

By the time we zoned into VP at midnight est exactly( only maybe 8 to 10 of us zoned in the only people left in zone were IB and Bisch. Bisch left soon after.

Sorry no one is going to believe your shit BDA wont be there to back you up.

It is very true that BDA did not want to deal with train wars. In fact they would like to work WITH every other guild on the server, including TMO, to have opportunities to enjoy content without the petty douchebaggery the project 1999 raid scene on has become renown for. In VP alone they have added Divinity, The Black Hand, Vesica Dei, and Inglourious Basterds to this list; outside of keyed content there are many others guilds that have been included. Clearly these are the actions of madmen that must be vilified.

Nexona, in fact, almost did die to the hand of the "scrub" VP pug and probably would have been slain had the majority of people in VP not been concerned about getting trained by TMO all night. Hard to speak of chances against Hoshkar, the pug made zero attempts on that dragon.

IB officially apologizes that TMO was afraid of us ruining their evening in VP at midnight, and further apologizes that the alternate plane of sky raid had to be cancelled because their only pullers with brains were busy trying to recover their corpses. We too would like to work with TMO so that everyone can enjoy content unharrassed, contact Getsome in game after 9pm EST to make arrangements.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trystych [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is very true that BDA did not want to deal with train wars. In fact they would like to work WITH every other guild on the server, including TMO, to have opportunities to enjoy content without the petty douchebaggery the project 1999 raid scene on has become renown for. In VP alone they have added Divinity, The Black Hand, Vesica Dei, and Inglourious Basterds to this list; outside of keyed content there are many others guilds that have been included. Clearly these are the actions of madmen that must be vilified.

Nexona, in fact, almost did die to the hand of the "scrub" VP pug and probably would have been slain had the majority of people in VP not been concerned about getting trained by TMO all night. Hard to speak of chances against Hoshkar, the pug made zero attempts on that dragon.

IB officially apologizes that TMO was afraid of us ruining their evening in VP at midnight, and further apologizes that the alternate plane of sky raid had to be cancelled because their only pullers with brains were busy trying to recover their corpses. We too would like to work with TMO so that everyone can enjoy content unharrassed, contact Getsome in game after 9pm EST to make arrangements.
nuncares.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Banned

Stop trolling stealing and let's go shoot that beretta of yours. I tried an M16 when I was over, it's so damn powerful.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop trolling stealing and let's go shoot that beretta of yours. I tried an M16 when I was over, it's so damn powerful.
I'll stop when IB stops.

Also, you tried M16 or AR15? I'd agree M16 has nice power but the AR15 kinda lacks in power compared to other civilian toys.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also, you tried M16 or AR15? I'd agree M16 has nice power but the AR15 kinda lacks in power compared to other civilian toys.
M16 is the same as the AR15, except for the select-fire associated parts. They fire the same round.

P.S. Before anyone chimes in. Yes, the AR-15 can be built/configured to fire cartridges other than the .223/5.56mm.

If people think that the AR-15/M-16 are powerful, they haven't tried .338 Lupua or .300 Win Mag
Old 06-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M16 is the same as the AR15, except for the select-fire associated parts. They fire the same round.

P.S. Before anyone chimes in. Yes, the AR-15 can be built/configured to fire cartridges other than the .223/5.56mm.

If people think that the AR-15/M-16 are powerful, they haven't tried .338 Lupua or .300 Win Mag
yeah, which is why I asked. M16 is powerful because of how it can fire, not what it fires (tho the .223 round is definitely a great round)
Old 06-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

M-16/ar-15 arent powerful rifles because they are human killers. Humans are squishy and the way the .223 fractures in a body is well over sufficient for its purpose.

These are combat rifles designed to be easy to operate, aim, and carry. They weren't designed for sniping, or puncturing concrete.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread