Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you miss Sirfloppins threads in EC where he was selling loot rights to literally everything that dropped in PoH? And lots of good no drop items are up there, necro book and falchion to name a few.
When was the last time that post was updated or that you saw floppin up in hate? And all of the items he was selling loot rights to didnt total up to the mage staff.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time that post was updated or that you saw floppin up in hate? And all of the items he was selling loot rights to didnt total up to the mage staff.
Where are you going with this? You've been proven wrong. Move on with your life.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are you going with this? You've been proven wrong. Move on with your life.
Except I haven't been proven wrong, people are just making accusations out of ignorance and misconceptions. Are you one of the mages who for some reason think they deserve to get their epic without having to work for it?
Old 03-18-2017, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except I haven't been proven wrong, people are just making accusations out of ignorance and misconceptions. Are you one of the mages who for some reason think they deserve to get their epic without having to work for it?
Oh, no, you've definitely been proven wrong. People are actually trying to sell loot rights in Hate and not just MQs. There was a time when they would time the respawns and be there to kill them within seconds. If you were on the list, they would then tell you to come loot whatever it was. But here you are insisting it doesn't happen or loot rights don't exist even though you have no reason to say such a thing.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, no, you've definitely been proven wrong. People are actually trying to sell loot rights in Hate and not just MQs. There was a time when they would time the respawns and be there to kill them within seconds. If you were on the list, they would then tell you to come loot whatever it was. But here you are insisting it doesn't happen or loot rights don't exist even though you have no reason to say such a thing.
you literally just said there was a time... i am asking when was the last time.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Except I haven't been proven wrong, people are just making accusations out of ignorance and misconceptions. Are you one of the mages who for some reason think they deserve to get their epic without having to PAY for it?
Fixed that for ya. (and in before you say it.... I'm not even a mage).
Old 03-18-2017, 12:27 PM
Kobold

I don't understand OP's Problem, there at least half a dozen guilds capable of killing the 3 day golems, If not more. they can and do. not the top end ones either. go to the guild recruitment page. pick any of the guilds on the first page and join them. you're not going to go and get a golem yourself anyway. for the record, I got my ball of everliving golem off a 3 day golem, with a casual raiding guild, not A/A.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:41 PM
Aviak

The Shaman Epic is far from unattainable. There are a lot of guilds that are able to and do kill the Golems. Be it by race or sock. None that I've seen are too obsessive with it.

Don't let anyone tell you that a PoFear clear for Armor, Minis, and waiting for Golems is any worse than Bard kiting a half zone worth of mobs around while rushing for FTE/kill for the sake of the "race".

Truth be told, any of the capable guilds can or will help you get a Sham epic. Whether it's for a guild member or it's for sale. There is one out there for you. TBH, I don't remember the last time I was in PoFear watching Golem efforts where anyone asked anyone else to team up, share, or rotate. It's always snipe it asap or piggy back to get it for your guild/s. A solution doesn't create itself.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 03-18-2017, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you miss Sirfloppins threads in EC where he was selling loot rights to literally everything that dropped in PoH? And lots of good no drop items are up there, necro book and falchion to name a few.
Seen sirfloppin on at all lately? Have you seen his thread in EC lately? I'd love to see a log of when the last time AM has killed a mob in hate. I was actually thinking of starting to put together a team to farm it since we have several mages that need epics.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:27 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an epic. Epics are attained by the elite. That is classic. What percent of people had their epic in velious on live? A much smaller than have it here.
Finally posting to say that this is dead wrong.

I was super casual back in the day, I obviously couldn't log on much early as there was only dial-up and I couldn't afford the insane prices to stay connected to the internet.

Even when I finally got ADSL connection and was able to play more than an hour or two here and there, I still was casual, and was only in the 5th or 6th best guild on the server. But I still had no problems getting epics for my alts, even the Shaman.

The "hardcore" players back then was nowhere near as rabid as on here, and you would often find raid mobs just standing about, and there was even healthy guild diplomacy, without having to be enforced by GM's.

A lot of my friends were all in the top 1-2 guilds on the server, and they all had jobs and healthy lives, they didn't live in the game like some people do now.

This is on the EU server of course, I couldn't attest to how it was on US servers.
Closed Thread