Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleury_P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny story: 99/100 people don't play near a championship level. 99/100 pre-made teams can't coordinate their abilities as well as those championship teams. I bet there are very few, if any, that play LoL on a championship level in this community.
75% of high end gameplay is the fact that their support classes actually just babysit and dont lane push, proper ward/map coverage, balancing your team with a mix of tank, support, and carry, and last hitting like a boss. Actually coordinating ults and stuff is simply a matter of finding a group of competitive people to practice with, that's where I'm stuck.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lux or Amumu for me.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleury_P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lux or Amumu for me.
Fucking cross-the-screen laser beam to my face from Lux, always.

Also,

User Name: Hyarth
Favorite Champions: Tryndamere, Brand
Highest Rating: (level 20 atm)
Last edited by Bardalicious; 07-06-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Old 07-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The best is having the ability to sense where the other team runs (when Fog of War is blocking your sight) and you slowly drag your mouse around as if you were following them, then you let an ulti rip for a kill. Sniping people with that is probably my favorite thing to do.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryndamere is my growing favorite atm. Undying + 100% crit is just retarded in most pubs. About an hour ago it was 5v3 with 2 leavers on the team about 15 minutes in, roughly 20 more kills for their side from all the feeding. Solo'd Baron while my 2 teammates defended base, pushed through 2 top lane turrets, base turret + inhibitor and took down their nexus solo. Was definitely good for some lulz.

Or, Brand if I'm feelin' like playing a caster. Love his passive for some early game lane control.
are you level 10 or something? Takes a special kind of retard to keep pushing mid and simply letting a trynd backdoor through multiple towers and nexus
Old 07-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Funny story: 99/100 people don't play near a championship level. 99/100 pre-made teams can't coordinate their abilities as well as those championship teams. I bet there are very few, if any, that play LoL on a championship level in this community.
It's a matter of just pinging. Whenever Ashe lands an arrow and TF has his ult up, he ports in for a 2nd stun on the person.

Shen only ports in if needed. To prevent someone from Flashing out etc. Or to ensure a double kill instead of just one target dying etc.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You know, you can try to explain it however you want. Shit looks real good written out, go find a random team and expect everything to be perfect.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you level 10 or something? Takes a special kind of retard to keep pushing mid and simply letting a trynd backdoor through multiple towers and nexus

Level 20. Most everyone in random 5's are special kinds of retards. These are the people that think it's acceptable to take all tank classes, all melee and no ranged, etc. Their team wasn't oblivious, though. The two remaining on mine simply fought off and killed two of them while defending our base. By the time the rest saw that I was actually getting to their base, they made a frantic attempt to stop me but with Baron and undying it wasn't difficult to take out a Kog and a Yi together + whatever other class was left that I was double tower diving.

They should of had Baron and came rolling through us. When it's 5v3 and only one of those 3 (me) had more than 4 kills, though, most people get bold.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Banned

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...638#post329638
Old 07-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Banned

hoot hoot i am owl
Closed Thread