Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Banned

i have a great plan

wipe
Old 10-15-2016, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have a great plan

wipe
Sounds like something a bitter loser would say
Old 10-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Aviak

Krazy just wants the server population to go up so he can start RMTing fungis to the newer players.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Banned

Fun fact I was once banned on 8 accounts by braknar . But after further research he released all my accounts . Pras my clean whistle
Old 10-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have plans to minimize the griefing . I was once 1 of the biggest noob slayers on the server. I know what it takes to demoralize a twink

Hmm

You slayed the newest newbs not twinks tho. You didn't even use poisons and had a Css offhand.

Real twinks ran u right outta there every time
Old 10-16-2016, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm

You slayed the newest newbs not twinks tho. You didn't even use poisons and had a Css offhand.

Real twinks ran u right outta there every time
That's not the issue at hand here . Let's keep it on topic

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that we can put forth ? The best answers and suggestions always comes from the community it's self
Old 10-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Toot Toot, thank god for UNIONS or Train Wreck Sickpuppy wouldn't be here to make red great again.

Just kidding man enjoy your oxys.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
starts at server staff, anyways the time is long gone. anyone who can have fun n p99 will remain to still have fun, however the amount of people that requires this server to be above board, with GM oversight have left this server due to the lack of such things. which lead to the break down of the server. im not bashing the staff. I wouldn't have wanted to manage the red server either. We are lucky you even gave us a place to go after VZTZ shut down.

But thats the mentality that made red99 a colossal failure, not to mention the epic battles to get "classic" stuff fixed so it wasnt game breaking pvp. this was a 4 year beta server. by year 2 of Kunark did the T-Staff fixes finally come in? lol think about that.
FFS stop blaming the staff. You neanderthals ruined your own server. Level 20 BIS epic rogues rangers warrior stomping literally for hours on end drove away 90% of the new player population.

Now, a year later, you have a dead server. Go figure, eh?
Old 10-17-2016, 10:40 AM
Banned

sickpuppy sealer crew good folk, it pains me to see his pixel hoarding cloud his judgement
Old 10-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFS stop blaming the staff. You neanderthals ruined your own server. Level 20 BIS epic rogues rangers warrior stomping literally for hours on end drove away 90% of the new player population.

Now, a year later, you have a dead server. Go figure, eh?
Don't forget shadow knights, I personally had 4 of them.

Hope this helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread