Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 12:47 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join the Project 1999 Staff, including Nilbog, Sirken, and Myself, for an open discussion regarding some PvP ideas and possible upcoming changes on Friday, August 23rd, at 9:00 PM Eastern.

This will be a PvP specific discussion. We will not be talking about or answering questions related to other content. This is the first time we plan to do a discussion like this, and as such it will mostly be a test platform for possible future discussions. We plan to announce some ideas regarding the PvP server, and would like to see the community's opinions about them, especially potential new players that may not have started yet.

We will be broadcasting the discussion over Twitch, with questions being answered from Twitch Chat, Tells, and possibly a particular zone.

Join us at the following links:

http://www.twitch.tv/rogean
http://www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Friday, August 23rd, at 9:00 PM Eastern.
you can now add Zade to the list as he will be joining us at some point that evening [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 08-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whens velious being released?

/thread.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sorry but the only way to get more people playing R99 is to make it more blue. People who love PVP will hate this, but those people are in the minority.
lol u r such a moran
Old 08-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Are these sessions going to be recorded and put up online afterwards?
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 08-20-2013, 07:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are these sessions going to be recorded and put up online afterwards?
at a bare minimum ill have the highlights up on my page at www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 08-20-2013, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Will you be discussing PVP on Blue? /guildwar and enabling PVP in "non-CSR" zones (since those of us without FD are gimped in the training department)?
Old 08-20-2013, 11:25 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you be discussing PVP on Blue? /guildwar and enabling PVP in "non-CSR" zones (since those of us without FD are gimped in the training department)?
we will be discussing Project1999 and PvP. this will be relevant to both current servers and all current players. this is by no means a Red99 or Blue99 exclusive discussion. and i very much encourage all players and guilds to attend.

should you not show up, and should you hate any changes that come from this, you will only be able to blame yourselves for not showing up and offering your 2cp.

this is the first time ever that the Project1999 Staff is going to have a public staff discussion to discuss the future of the entire Project, and there are no promises that it will ever happen again.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we will be discussing Project1999 and PvP. this will be relevant to both current servers and all current players. this is by no means a Red99 or Blue99 exclusive discussion. and i very much encourage all players and guilds to attend.

should you not show up, and should you hate any changes that come from this, you will only be able to blame yourselves for not showing up and offering your 2cp.

this is the first time ever that the Project1999 Staff is going to have a public staff discussion to discuss the future of the entire Project, and there are no promises that it will ever happen again.
starting to sound epic
Old 08-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't switch to teams at this point.

I am sorry but the only way to get more people playing R99 is to make it more blue. People who love PVP will hate this, but those people are in the minority.
I'm thinking keep red99 the way it is. No wipe, nothing. Make a NEW server with teams and classic zones only. Although Kunark/Velious are cool, it just makes it easier to avoid pvp.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Large Rat

Go for teams!

Trannies vs druggies
Closed Thread