Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Banned

Friends are for the weak
are you saying youre weak?
Old 06-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by superapan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally, I've found people to be nicer on red. Maybe it's because you actually need to make friends there?
I agree actually. Other than a few idiots like Chewie (who in all honesty make the server fun if he'd keep his mouth shut on the forums and tells) the server has been pretty cool so far.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Banned

Yeah? Whats your in game name faggot
Old 06-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Beside the few super vocal douchebags like Chewie there are a few degenerates who frequent lowbie zones on elf continent and "pvp" naked noobs then beat their chest claiming skill as their fungi out regens lowbie dps.

Other than that refreshing after stagnant blue server.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

i care.

come join, exp is great if you're grouped right now. Get them levels, make friends and enemies. once thurgadin comes out the pop will also go up, and you'll be glad to have a toon.

red is just WAY more engrossing than blue. your friends are friendlier and actually matter, and your enemies will be hated for the dirty scum they are. sometimes some pretty good drama pops up. you just have to be OK with dying in pvp though, listening to ppl talk shit, and no EC.

on red you will have to in general be a more skilled/knowledgeable player than you did on blue. if you're not already very good at the game it might take you some time to adjust. examples are: figuring out how to pull and slay mobs with less people, knowing your terrain, carrying all the potions/clicky items you need, timing your attacks to "joust" opponents, learning which spells to load for pvp, etc -- on red, you need to take every advantage you can get, because the other guy will already be doing it.

red breathes new life into the game. unlocks hard mode (unless of course you and about 100 other bluebies just decide to zerg it up in a guild called Nihilum, then it's pretty easy.)
Old 06-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Definitely worth trying out. If you don't like it you can always trade your plat at a 3 or 4:1 ratio.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beside the few super vocal douchebags like Chewie there are a few degenerates who frequent lowbie zones on elf continent and "pvp" naked noobs then beat their chest claiming skill as their fungi out regens lowbie dps.

Other than that refreshing after stagnant blue server.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, thanks for illustrating my point. Clown
Old 06-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Banned

Never heard of clown either, youre a nobody obviously
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never heard of clown either, youre a nobody obviously
Oh nos! Some griefer on a 15 year old free to play game has never heard of me! My self worth, how will I live through the day?

You are a clown.
Closed Thread