Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm assuming you didn't read the patch notes where it was removed, sorry. That's the reason for the update.
YES YES, you are right sir, i had not read the patch notes when I posted this and assuming stupidly that you were still working on it =[

lame
Old 06-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

So I am attempting to get horizontal hotbars.. I just downloaded it and put it in my eq folder.. it will not load after I restart the client. Same 1 vertical hotbar.

I played on p99 over a year ago and I had horizontal hotbars dunno why they changed it to 1.

Any help here would be great, thanks!
Old 07-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

I am having issues trying to load this UI, I downloaded all the files for both the blue and green vert UI(Not sure the difference between the two), Moved the files into a new folder that I have created under UI. It doesnt change the UI at all. Any pointers or advice on what I am doing wrong?
Old 07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthalas Winterheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am having issues trying to load this UI, I downloaded all the files for both the blue and green vert UI(Not sure the difference between the two), Moved the files into a new folder that I have created under UI. It doesnt change the UI at all. Any pointers or advice on what I am doing wrong?
Make sure the folder name is only one word with no spaces or special characters.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Kobold

im still seeing the black box for this on the target window
Old 08-17-2014, 01:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebobby3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im still seeing the black box for this on the target window
Yes same here. Is there supposed to be a fix for this? its not a major drama but its definitely there.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

I just haven't had time to look at it. It should get fixed next week. For now you can just /loadskin again and it will disappear until you relog.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Aviak

Hey Savok are you still updating this UI? ive got a bug here i cant solve.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The issue is my HP not being displayed correctly, if you look at the image I am at 100% HP and its showing 94% or 1639 of 1738 total. Reloading the UI doesnt fix it..anyone else experience this bug occasionally? how do i fix?
Last edited by Rheon; 11-24-2014 at 02:26 AM..
Old 11-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Kovas / Savok, after messing with the UI for about 6 hours yesterday, and re-installing EQ all together, I still have 1 HUGE problem. I cannot for whatever reason right click on any of the chat boxes / buff bars / hotkey bars, nothing. Wont let me lock any of the chat boxes, hell I cant even inspect people. When I right click someone, it guves me the con, but will not inspect them. Mouse look is activated (f12). I also noticed after a little while that my buff bar would just automatically re-assign its position on my screen for some reason. I am all out of ideas and patience. I even tried to use the default UI, default OLD UI, AND the Velious UI, and I have the same problem. Any ideas on where to start??
Old 11-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Do you have /toggleinspect off? Try /toggleinspect on. Also, make sure you don;t have EQ installed in the Program Files folder as you don't have admin rights to change settings for the UI or game.