Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Talking impression of red server so far...

Top players almost all gained status by early server RMT/account trading/general ass-fuckery and sit on piles of gear calling everyone else a scrub while simultaneously spending their "hard earned" loot griefing groups of people in under 1k of gear until they have to leave the only zone they can level in on the continent they're stuck on because they don't have 5 port bot accounts at hand like the rest of the elites.
(not to mention that I'd rather watch MTV than even glance over at ooc sometimes)
Old 01-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Banned

go back to blue
Old 01-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Banned

You must suck. I've made it to lvl 26 on a cleric already without being PK'ed. Only had one close call and DA saved me.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Banned

Ya ever drank Bailey's from a shoe?
Old 01-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Make like your punctuation and fuck off.

Also, no punctuation makes it read like a rant. Please move and/or ip ban.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 01-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Aviak

not that any other response was expected.
red was a lot more fun when the flood of bluebies came in, at least ooc wasn't filled 24/7 with the same dozen d-bags chasing away anyone with a brain.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must suck. I've made it to lvl 26 on a cleric already without being PK'ed. Only had one close call and DA saved me.
only 26? you must suck.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absenthe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top players almost all gained status by early server RMT/account trading/general ass-fuckery and sit on piles of gear calling everyone else a scrub while simultaneously spending their "hard earned" loot griefing groups of people in under 1k of gear until they have to leave the only zone they can level in on the continent they're stuck on because they don't have 5 port bot accounts at hand like the rest of the elites.
(not to mention that I'd rather watch MTV than even glance over at ooc sometimes)
You forgot that they also 2-box OOR heals too. yep, pretty gay stuff ... just run the gauntlet like everyone else has for however long this server has existed. You have to really either hate blue or love red .. or a combo of the both to stay here and just play it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauntlet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya ever drank Bailey's from a shoe?
Old 01-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobletsmashing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot that they also 2-box OOR heals too. yep, pretty gay stuff ... just run the gauntlet like everyone else has for however long this server has existed. You have to really either hate blue or love red .. or a combo of the both to stay here and just play it out.
I have no intention of leaving, I like to kill people.
I don't see why people always take an observation so personal. It's not like I make this shit up, It's from experience, It's not like I'm some noob lvl 26 here. It's just sad to see a server with such great possibilities be shit on by a group of people 90% of the server loathe.

Hell, I didn't even bring up the worst parts of the server because I know Red server has a big mouth but the butthurt emotions of a teenage girl.
Closed Thread