Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Butthurt crybaby detected
which does that make you? no-life nerd or server bully? both maybe by now?
Old 03-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which does that make you? no-life nerd or server bully? both maybe by now?
Neither - read the sig. Fuck, u dum.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Banned

This thread makes me realize I've never even seen the inside of VP. Feels weird considering I usually play a game to completion and then move on.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RNF gets real quiet anytime TMO doesn't have a reason to thump their chests about. I imagine most of them are lining up their plvls on red for the switc.
Now, now Gimpster, ragequitting off a server when they don't get their way is the way of IB. TMO just weathers the storm, waiting for your casual people to burn out while having continued success on beta. We both know throwing 77 people at a mob in velious won't work like it does now, just ask Sontalaak.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, now Gimpster, ragequitting off a server when they don't get their way is the way of IB. TMO just weathers the storm, waiting for your casual people to burn out while having continued success on beta. We both know throwing 77 people at a mob in velious won't work like it does now, just ask Sontalaak.
Oh, and Zlandicar lol.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you could use a slight break from the p99s, breh. It's getting kinda old when every time a Rampage FTE goes off (hint: basically every time) you send a tell claiming stall, cheat, train, rape whistle, and everything in between trying to get a free mob for your dying guild.

Take a step back homie, it won't be the end of the world.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYW6j7zy3Q
Old 03-31-2015, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evil Indignation at it again

Hey now! I take issue w/this pic. I don't have my Tranix Crown yet. Does this mean I need to join BDA to finally get mine?
Welp, it's been fun folks. Thanks for the fun.
First Rogue on Xegony to attain Make Poison (200) & Apply Poison (200)
Old 03-31-2015, 10:57 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Oh, and Zlandicar lol.
Maybe we should spend our time more wisely with like..raiding Siren's Grotto or something for our beta raid?

C'mon Detoxx. You literally have nothing to stand on right now except your pride, and even that seems to be wavering.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you could use a slight break from the p99s, breh. It's getting kinda old when every time a Rampage FTE goes off (hint: basically every time) you send a tell claiming stall, cheat, train, rape whistle, and everything in between trying to get a free mob for your dying guild.

Take a step back homie, it won't be the end of the world.

Does this guy raid, cuz they are nothing but frapsquest and whistle blowing now on both sides of the fence. Its pitiful, but true.

Best thing for this server would be for the GM's to take a hike and let players sort their shit out again. I dont remember this much tattle tailing on live and somehow a decade later when most of us are in our 30's or getting damn close, we act less mature than we did back then.

Just crossing my fingers that come velious and there are enough mobs to make even the guy who logs in an hour a week and feels entitled to dragons, things will change. No more reason for fraps hopefully and people can once again enjoy the game instead of pointing fingers at each other nonstop. Probably false hope, but hope nonetheless.
Closed Thread