Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snackums did the exact same thing to BDA recharging hats in WC so TMO should be familiar with how this process works, just saying.
nope, TMO, IB, DA, and all the other guilds never did this to each other... never, not once.

this is the first time ever in p99 history.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

I laughed. I cried. I came twice. Good read; thanks for shaere.

Palana Willin is about the funniest motherfucker ever.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trellin looks like future BDA material. Way to be a douchebag and thanks for the screenshotted proof of your douchebaggary.

I hope the items were worth the damage to your rep for being a useless asshat.
Oh we want to talk about douchebag maneuvers? How about kiting Gorgalosk indefinitely earning a raid suspension, how about being the ONLY guild to use the 20min trigger mob policy, how about dropping 30 people on Dojos spawn after being beaten by the prior week, how about waiting for the BDA raid force to click up to 3 then pulling/killing Gorg while sirran was up just to fuck with us, how about training at every single hate/fear encounter but since there isn't fraps catching you red handed its perfectly acceptable, or FTE shenanigans at Trak, I mean I could go on but this will devolve into TMO spinning this into BDA being, lazy, entitled, wrong, poorly led, etc etc

Get fucked, way to be classy and hope the guy "gets aids"
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh we want to talk about douchebag maneuvers? How about kiting Gorgalosk indefinitely earning a raid suspension, how about being the ONLY guild to use the 20min trigger mob policy, how about dropping 30 people on Dojos spawn after being beaten by the prior week, how about waiting for the BDA raid force to click up to 3 then pulling/killing Gorg while sirran was up just to fuck with us, how about training at every single hate/fear encounter but since there isn't fraps catching you red handed its perfectly acceptable, or FTE shenanigans at Trak, I mean I could go on but this will devolve into TMO spinning this into BDA being, lazy, entitled, wrong, poorly led, etc etc

TLDR, no interest in reading your QQ'ing chest. But keep on truckin' it will make your guild stronger.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Seriously...

1) gorg thing again?

2) not the only guild that has used the 20min policy. Hint - *you're guild is just new to it*

3) every guild that has been to sky with another guild, has been fucked in sky.

4)FTE shenanigans at Trak has happened before you guys ever seen trak loot

5) I can go on telling you about how dumb you sound, but you'll just twist it and keep forming pearls in your snatch.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

yes, i know, your
Old 10-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sorry, you mean this train right?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4ma7JblsMU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4ma7JblsMU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

those tears remind me the good old days when TR dominated
Old 10-08-2012, 02:45 AM
Sarnak

I think the most offensive thing in this thread is OP's stat allocation.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those tears remind me the good old days when TR dominated
Yeah, the good old days when no other guild would pull shady shit like IB/TR did. Then the days when TR/IB cried because another guild started doing what they were doing, only better.

TR did as well as TMO does now, well maybe not, no guilds left with members worth a damn.
Closed Thread