Orc

Christmas giveaway for the plat!
Old 12-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Carso least fishy guy I know.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who has authority over who? I am confused.
Sirken is lead GM if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty sure his word is final unless Rog or Nilbog wants to chime in.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 12-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken is lead GM if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty sure his word is final unless Rog or Nilbog wants to chime in.
How did Sirken get lead GM? Is it simply because of activity levels e.g. being consistently available to work on the server?

I would give permission to one of the GMs to hold a small server event and give away items and plat in a mixture of games.
For items that were no trade, the GM could give a copy of that item to the game winner(s) at a 1:1 ratio. Ultimately if Cars account data is removed, then there won't be any synthetic injection of items into the market.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Alright so I am getting a few PM's asking for the account, not really how I want to do it. Ambrotos was going to talk to Sirken to see, and Sirken hath spoken. No big deal, just going to decide if I give it away to a random newbie or do a free draw. Will update soon, toon give away probably on monday.

Also clean as a whistle here folks, literally no interest in playing.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 12-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Aviak

Back in the live days, I had a friend who was hunting near the bridge to South Karana, when someone announced to the zone that the first player to meet them on the bridge would receive 4 thousand platinum. As he was fairly lowbie at the time, he made haste to run for the bridge.

He had the bridge, and the player conducting the giveaway clearly in sight, and confirmed he would arrive shortly to the bridge first, to collect this fantastic prize!

That's when EQ suddenly crashed on him, a mere few seconds away from victory, and it is also when the shouting and throwing of things began.

He attempted to log back in as quickly as possible, just in time to see the sponsor of the platinum prize congratulating another player for being first to the bridge. I found this endlessly amusing but had to pretend that I was concerned for his "loss", as the anger was palpable.

Your thread reminded me of this, and brought back a chuckle or two!
Old 12-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctechguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in the live days, I had a friend who was hunting near the bridge to South Karana, when someone announced to the zone that the first player to meet them on the bridge would receive 4 thousand platinum. As he was fairly lowbie at the time, he made haste to run for the bridge.

He had the bridge, and the player conducting the giveaway clearly in sight, and confirmed he would arrive shortly to the bridge first, to collect this fantastic prize!

That's when EQ suddenly crashed on him, a mere few seconds away from victory, and it is also when the shouting and throwing of things began.

He attempted to log back in as quickly as possible, just in time to see the sponsor of the platinum prize congratulating another player for being first to the bridge. I found this endlessly amusing but had to pretend that I was concerned for his "loss", as the anger was palpable.
lulz
Old 12-13-2013, 01:56 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlvarex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the GM's know and can act as a broker for the PP, then I think that gets rid of a lot of the red flags.
It just takes their time, so you'd have to try and broker a deal with them (which it sounds like you're doing).
this is not a feature the staff is allowed to offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who has authority over who? I am confused.
Nilbog & Rogean have authority over everyone, and I have authority over the CSR Guides. so if u have a problem with a guide, you should come to me. if you have a problem with me, i encourage you to bring it to Nilbog and Rogean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did Sirken get lead GM? Is it simply because of activity levels e.g. being consistently available to work on the server?
i believe it was a combo of 1)having previous GM experience before p99 existed, 2)being the longest standing staff member when Amelinda was removed, 3) Nilbog and Rogean trust me as a human being, and trust in my ability to make fair unbiased decisions, and 4)I have compromising photos of Rogean and Nilbog performing blood rituals.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread