Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems more people are playing today early day time than at peek times during night this past week,and the forums are booming with less trolling. I think it goes hand in hand.
There is definitely a positive energy around. TMO being banned has let the good side of the server come out.

Hopefully it will still be there in a few weeks when they allowed to return.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is definitely a positive energy around. TMO being banned has let the good side of the server come out.

Hopefully it will still be there in a few weeks when they allowed to return.
Harrison, is that you?
Old 06-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems more people are playing today early day time than at peek times during night this past week,and the forums are booming with less trolling. I think it goes hand in hand.

More TMO are logging in to just chat then logging in only to raid.
I also wouldnt say there is less troling....just more banning.

Here is to help you with statistics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been asked and answered 100 times.......
The Answer is Velious
The answer is get TMO off p99, you'll have alot more folks come back to the server. Its just plain boring here once you hit 60, unless you give in to joining TMO for the phat pixels. But TMO regularly kills every target with two times the required force so not sure how much fun that would be.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Large Bat

I'm coming back to play this weekend, hope to see you all in there. Would be cool if there were more low level players to group with but o well. The only thing I like about the other mmo's is the higher server population. I'm sick of their hand holding easy street bs. I wish people who havent played eq could come on in but the other mmo's have spoiled people and the babies wouldnt take too kindly to corpse runs. exp loss, trains, no tutorial or in game maps, having to have skill etc etc.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The answer is get TMO off p99, you'll have alot more folks come back to the server. Its just plain boring here once you hit 60, unless you give in to joining TMO for the phat pixels. But TMO regularly kills every target with two times the required force so not sure how much fun that would be.
We find fun with the people we play with... sorry that you don't =)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeKING [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish people who havent played eq could come on in but the other mmo's have spoiled people and the babies wouldnt take too kindly to corpse runs. exp loss, trains, no tutorial or in game maps, having to have skill etc etc.
I don't think EverQuest's complete lack of any decent features at release was ever the reason any of us played it... it was simply the only decent choice and we got hooked. The way EQers talk about the game is like listening to your grandpa talk about walking uphill to school both ways and saying they enjoyed it. LoL

Since we all already know the game so well, it's much easier and much more enjoyable. But if I was just starting the game today - I'd probably be gone tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think EverQuest's complete lack of any decent features at release was ever the reason any of us played it... it was simply the only decent choice and we got hooked. The way EQers talk about the game is like listening to your grandpa talk about walking uphill to school both ways and saying they enjoyed it. LoL

Since we all already know the game so well, it's much easier and much more enjoyable. But if I was just starting the game today - I'd probably be gone tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If not TMO then another zerg guild will take over. This server doesn't have a high enough population nor enough viable raid targets to support anything more. Maybe the devs should just delete the guild function on this server and autojoin all players to "zerg_guild_01".
Old 06-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding the end game pve raiding scene:

I have a pending proposal for all management and staff to review. If all goes well, you will have news about it soon. Ultimately I would like to have a raid scene in which competition still exists, but that competition isn't solely based on time spent waiting.
/thread
Closed Thread