Old 03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Banned

Exclamation Kaylea <Nihilum> is terrible

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

She still had powerlevelling spells up. Try it again and well see the outcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehruoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She still had powerlevelling spells up. Try it again and well see the outcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should prob just stop posting forever, you're in the top 5 for most pathetic players to ever make a character on this box
Old 03-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num1RecommendedByDentists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should prob just stop posting forever, you're in the top 5 for most pathetic players to ever make a character on this box
and youre the one talking......

funny.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Don't know this people, but from what i've been told Kayela and her boyfriend were being drunk douche bags talking a lot of shit not letting some people that were grouped with em roll on stuff, their greed eventually had their group wiped, karsten and andis swept in and took efreeti down, kayela flipped the fuck out cause the ring dropped, karsten being the way he is he though that pussy might just be open for business so he let her roll even though she wasn't even there.

She lost the roll, and that's that... next day mellow was stripped and she was getting gangbanged by 5 black bros from nihilum

shits classic
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't know this people, but from what i've been told Kayela and her boyfriend were being drunk douche bags talking a lot of shit not letting some people that were grouped with em roll on stuff, their greed eventually had their group wiped, karsten and andis swept in and took efreeti down, kayela flipped the fuck out cause the ring dropped, karsten being the way he is he though that pussy might just be open for business so he let her roll even though she wasn't even there.

She lost the roll, and that's that... next day mellow was stripped and she was getting gangbanged by 5 black bros from nihilum

shits classic
Your information is inaccurate. Me and kaylea were patrolling the wasteland looking for pvp, popped into solb and saw some naked force members, as well as djarn up. Kaylea called for backup and lite and someone else came, i think noah on valentine. After lites unsuccesful attempt to pull djarn to zone in. Valentine kaylea and myself started clearing down. Valentine left at some point, so me and kaylea continued the clear. Next thing i know, force is beside us and im messing with then in /say about how i would killem all. Jokes aside, we continue clearing to efreeti along with force. We engage, i tank him down to 30% resisting everything he throws at me, and then we are jumped by force because they figure they no longer need us. So we die in about 2 seconds, and then force wipes to a 30% djarn. This is when i get angry as hell, call some people in vent retarded, get a rez and log off. Kaylea stays on and andis and someone proceed to clear down, and take out djarn, not even borhering to include her on the way down when it was her who notified them that djarn was up. In all fairness they did let her roll, but we never cockblocked anyone from anything.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehruoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and youre the one talking......

funny.
???
Old 03-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
smells like 2 boxing bro
Old 03-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Banned

you stripped and sold out mellow you
piece of shit
Old 03-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you stripped and sold out mellow you
piece of shit
did no such thing.