Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 03:40 AM
Banned

Default lel this server is not classic and shitty

Sorry this was wrong thread editing to delete my post and say: this should be in RNF.... but whatever it was I was complaingin about is valid and makes a lot of sense sorry not sorry.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 09-25-2016 at 03:43 AM..
Old 09-25-2016, 04:07 AM
Large Rat

We are glad to hear you think this server is not classic and shitty. I agree. This server is quite classic, and great!

Why would be put this in RnF if it is praising the server?
Old 09-25-2016, 04:13 AM
Banned

I am just angry but its ok its just a small feature I used to take advantage of in classic that is broken becuse of stupid reasons that ruin some very viable awesome features of the whole game that make it "classic".. but hey its a great adaptation and im pretty amazed at everything so far, but there are quite a few little feature that made the game great that seem broken on this server and due to some serches in the forums its becuse they didnt know how to handle a few exploiters, which IMO is pretty lame, but whatever its not my server.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:44 AM
Sarnak

That is quite a long sentence.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just angry but its ok its just a small feature I used to take advantage of in classic that is broken becuse of stupid reasons that ruin some very viable awesome features of the whole game that make it "classic".. but hey its a great adaptation and im pretty amazed at everything so far, but there are quite a few little feature that made the game great that seem broken on this server and due to some serches in the forums its becuse they didnt know how to handle a few exploiters, which IMO is pretty lame, but whatever its not my server.
what feature did they change?
Old 09-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Make Norrath great again! Quick, someone break the boats. Then shits classic *nod nod*
Old 09-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yooperdave23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what feature did they change?
Apparently...removal of the period key, for one!
Old 09-25-2016, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make Norrath great again! Quick, someone break the boats. Then shits classic *nod nod*
The boats are already broken. Luckily enough we have DaP around to make up for it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-25-2016, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to kingsBlend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Better:

I am just angry but it's okay. Because of stupid reasons that ruin some very viable, awesome features of the whole game that make it, "classic".. It's just a small feature I use to take advantage of in classic that is broken. But hey, it's a great adaptation and i'm pretty amazed at everything so far. There are quite a few little features that made the game great that seem broken on this server. Due to some searches in the forums, it's because they didn't know how to handle a few exploiters, which IMO is pretty lame.

But whatever it's not my server.

And... it's still hard to comprehend.
Last edited by kingsBlend; 09-25-2016 at 05:51 PM..
Old 09-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Banned

I bet OP is an alt account of one of the exploiters whose real motor tricycle business just got ruined.
Closed Thread