Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Default You know what'd be awesome?

If there were more guilds on this server.

Zerg vs zerg is so incredibly boring and stupid.

It takes a huge part of the challenging pvp aspect of this game and throws it out the window.

Id like 36 people to be the max amount of guild members per guild.

I understand alliances would be formed regardless of this or not just based on what I've experienced here. I just want to see multiple groups contesting instead of a single faction/alliance versus another single faction/alliance.

Flame away.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

No. 36 max guild limit would be bad for server pop. Guilds like <Fresh> that do a lot to help out newbs like me would have been capped long ago. If there were a guild pop limit, this would be a server full of cliques splintered off into sects divided by factions. Well, even more than it already is I guess. All it would do is just make it harder to track alliances for people coming to the server for the first time, and essentially stop new player recruitment. Cause who wants to make a newbie guild just to have it capped at 36?
Old 11-23-2014, 09:39 PM
Banned

Only being allowed to have two characters would be awesome please restrict total toons on an ip to two.

People Having 8 level 60s takes a huge challenging aspect of pvp away when they can rush you over and over.

Flame away
Old 11-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. 36 max guild limit would be bad for server pop. Guilds like <Fresh> that do a lot to help out newbs like me would have been capped long ago. If there were a guild pop limit, this would be a server full of cliques splintered off into sects divided by factions. Well, even more than it already is I guess. All it would do is just make it harder to track alliances for people coming to the server for the first time, and essentially stop new player recruitment. Cause who wants to make a newbie guild just to have it capped at 36?
Yeah. I definitely understand. And it would definitely limit the whole "I have a friend joining the server, but we cant be in the same guild because of limit" .. I get it. I just wish maybe they had more alliances? Idk I just hate seeing the same shit over n over I guess. Id like to see <Fresh> get in on the competitiveness and see how that turns out. I just want more than just 1v1 I guess. Ive had friends go to gods work, holo, and the azrael underlings. They seem to just forget about the peeps they played with so much and get fueled with pixel lust that they forget who their pals are. Even with peeps going from one side to another I really just wish there were more choices out there. That'd be nice. I understand pixels > friendships in this game. Only because of how difficult they are are to organize and obtain. But having a loot council that decides where loot goes is beyond unfair. Thats like being a broker and keeping all the wages to yourself instead of dishing out the winnings to the people that deserve them. A lot can't be done in this game by yourself. And thats probably the main reason people flock to the zergs. But in reality youre just fueling a fire thats burning down the server.. at least burning down the whole reason its a pvp serber heh.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Can we open another sub forum for Red debates?
Old 11-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we open another sub forum for Red debates?
I'd actually enjoy this. And have rules against trolling for sure. I'd like to read peoples opinions on all sorts of issues/ideas. Only the serious ones, of course.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

36 people limited roster means you'll have like 10 online at a time at most

that's stupid
Old 11-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there were more guilds on this server.

Zerg vs zerg is so incredibly boring and stupid.
Why don't you roll protoss and make one then?
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only being allowed to have two characters would be awesome please restrict total toons on an ip to two.

People Having 8 level 60s takes a huge challenging aspect of pvp away when they can rush you over and over.

Flame away
This is actually a good idea.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you roll protoss and make one then?
Mainly because of my limited play time with school shit / work / parenthood.. Otherwise I'd be totally down to start something small scale to put a dent in the big fight going on. I've been rolling guildless ever since I started on this server and can't come to an agreement with myself about which side I should join. It seems like every other day some new political nonsense occurs and sides are switched and friends are separated. Idk, I like loyalty. And to give loyalty so all of these so called white knights is rough when in fact every leader out there atm has some sort of reputation to fuck over other people. WHERE ARE THE WHITE KNIGHTS?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
36 people limited roster means you'll have like 10 online at a time at most

that's stupid
yeah I can totally see how having a limited amount of people on a roster would be an issue. I'm just thinking about how we could have more groups contesting against each other. But even with a smaller guild roster it doesn't mean people wouldn't team up and still have le zerg. Its not like a teamspeak server doesn't allow randoms to join. Could have every guild in the same ts server with a few leaders calling shots. Doesn't matter how it's looked at. It would still be a mass of people doing the same thing that's going on now. I really just get tired of seeing the same shit over and over in game and in the forums about how so n so hates this group of players who hates this group of players who hates this..... etc... I just wish more people would make it challenging on themselves.. then again easy pixels are easy, and everyone loves pixels. to each their own I s'pose.
Closed Thread