Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 11-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Way to snatch an insult from the maw of compliment.
Also.
TB;DR
To Boring;Didn't Read (beyond the second condicentence) new word, call the dictionary.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:44 PM
Fire Giant

DSM: Troxx was saying you're not completely bereft of virtue, just that you need to tone your arrogance down.

I mean, come on...you are arrogant. You say things like "I won't ignore you because you can redeem yourself" without seeing the irony.

I know I said I wasn't going to address you anymore in this thread, but you need a wakeup call.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way to snatch an insult from the maw of compliment.
Also.
TB;DR
To Boring;Didn't Read (beyond the second condicentence) new word, call the dictionary.
A backhanded compliment is not a compliment. Nobody needs Troxx's backhanded compliments. He just needs to stop lying, trolling, and turning every thread into an RnF thread. If he wants to do RnF posting, he needs to stick to RnF. He can insult, lie, and troll there all he wants. Or he can learn from this and try to better himself. Hopefully he will do the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM: Troxx was saying you're not completely bereft of virtue, just that you need to tone your arrogance down.

I mean, come on...you are arrogant. You say things like "I won't ignore you because you can redeem yourself" without seeing the irony.

I know I said I wasn't going to address you anymore in this thread, but you need a wakeup call.
You probably now have 400+ posts that exclusively look like this. You don't log on to these forums to help people. You log on to insult and troll people. Please fix yourself before trying to fix others. If you want to try and give me a "wakeup call", do it in RnF where it belongs.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Why do keep bringing up how most of my posts are insulting you? We've already established that and I don't deny it. It's because you bring out the worst in people, DSM. You already incite people to anger without me chipping in.

You're just changing the subject because you know I'm right.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do keep bringing up how most of my posts are insulting you? We've already established that and I don't deny it. It's because you bring out the worst in people, DSM. You already incite people to anger without me chipping in.

You're just changing the subject because you know I'm right.
The only irony is you have 400+ posts out of 500 posts that are exclusively trolls and insults, while you demand I fix myself.

You really need to look in the mirror and stop blaming me for your bad behavior. Your logic that I am forcing you to act like an asshole on this forum is just absolute nonsense. Take responsibility for your own actions.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Repeating yourself will do you no favours...

I may have insulted you, but I am not an arsehole like you. Full stop.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
but I am not an arsehole
400/500 of your posts show otherwise lol.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

To you. Geez, I wonder why...?

"LOL"
Old 11-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
To you. Geez, I wonder why...?

"LOL"
Thank you for admitting you are acting like an asshole to me. That means you are acting like an asshole. It's really that simple. It doesn't matter how many people you do it to, you are still acting like an asshole.

Next time, if you think I am wrong, formulate 400+ posts that use evidence and logic to prove it. The only thing you keep proving is that you are an asshole by your own volition.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Someone even told you before that you incite people to anger to otherwise completely calm and reasonable people on this forum.

It's a shame that blatant fact flies over your head. You should be exceedingly thankful to be blessed with insanity, because it has enabled you to endure yourself.

Edit: missing word
Last edited by Gloomlord; 11-04-2023 at 08:18 PM..