Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Aviak

Default Anyone else having problems with unanswered petitions?

For the past 2 days I've had someone train on me and then another person the next day trained me twice and killed my friend. Both days I sent a petition in and didnt recieve a response for the whole day of both days.

Now I don't expect to be waited on, but if these petitions aren't getting answered and dealt with, ill always lose my camp unless I train back. All I want to know is am I going to have to play their filthy game or are petitions really backed up?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

whats their names well train the hell out of them ..... its easier if u do it when they are on .... trains are kinda a they have to see it and have proof they ment to do it

red cape, check.

logging in
Old 02-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounky47 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the past 2 days I've had someone train on me and then another person the next day trained me twice and killed my friend. Both days I sent a petition in and didnt recieve a response for the whole day of both days.

Now I don't expect to be waited on, but if these petitions aren't getting answered and dealt with, ill always lose my camp unless I train back. All I want to know is am I going to have to play their filthy game or are petitions really backed up?

Level up a monk and get internet justice ;p
Old 02-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Was it just an accident? Or do you have proof it was on purpose?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Aviak

I don't remember both their names, and ill turn to name shaming if it turns out that nothing can be done without a fraps video of hollywood quality. I wouldn't even mind it if it wasn't a ~2 hour run for my friend to get back and not to mention the hour of Exp loss. I had decent proof but it was all text based.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it just an accident? Or do you have proof it was on purpose?
Trust me, I wouldn't even petitions 30 crushbone trains in a row cause I know how often problems happen on pulls. It was deliberate and if you looked at my tells you would be sure.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Banned

I've petitioned due to trains and didn't get a response, but they eventually stopped. So either something was done or the person training got bored. Maybe GMs are waiting to witness it first hand.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounky47 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me, I wouldn't even petitions 30 crushbone trains in a row cause I know how often problems happen on pulls. It was deliberate and if you looked at my tells you would be sure.
What's the name of the character doing the training?

edit: nevermind, I see up above you mentioned you don't know the names.
Last edited by eqravenprince; 02-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Aviak

I'd be fine with no response as long as it was because they wont tell me what they did, but I remember them responding
Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Not being told of disciplinary actions is pretty standard for online games. Give it a little time, but I understand that getting trained is the pits.
Closed Thread