Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Default Number of no longer dropping items left after banhammer?

Did the community lose a lot of these with that large ban a while back? Maybe a dev with visibility can comment.

you know items like:
Manastone
Guise of the Deceiver
Rubicite Armor
Scimitar of the Mistwalker

etc
Old 04-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

There are a preposterous number of guises and manastones on this server.

Scimitar would be more interesting but I bet it's still the same 4. You'd have to be really stupid to RMT/Dupe something so easily trackable.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Scimitar was originally two. Both of those were on characters who were not affected by any displicinary actions.

Once the nerf hit the Scimitar it became practically worthless. Prior to the nerf a druid could out dps a group of rogues. Passing around the sword til every druid and ranger at your raid had a pet up was a lot of fun.

Kunark release saw many more Scimitar's enter the server (gm event rewards). Also at one point when Red was opened, Nagafen was dropping Scimitars on blue.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a preposterous number of guises and manastones on this server.

Scimitar would be more interesting but I bet it's still the same 4. You'd have to be really stupid to RMT/Dupe something so easily trackable.
Hi, welcome to P99 friend. Have you met this playerbase? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

I wanna know how many prenerf fungi staves are still around. I'm fairly certain a few of them have been nuked by RMT bans and I don't think many dropped to begin with.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 04-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

rod of annihilation might be an interesting figure too, i no lifed the fuck out of crypt when kunark opened and i think i was only present for 1 or 2 of those dropping
Old 04-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanna know how many prenerf fungi staves are still around. I'm fairly certain a few of them have been nuked by RMT bans and I don't think many dropped to begin with.
+5-6 that entered world from GM events
Closed Thread