Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Banned

thread bad, plz wipe it clean
Old 04-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know!

Quote:
There has been a massive cover up in regards to ET contact with our governments and there has been much secrecy in regards to those who have been either abducted or contacted - this is because an invasion has already taken place and they don’t want us to know this. This invasion has infiltrated every sector of our society, in disguise to most, but blatantly obvious to many.

When we look at Whistleblower testimony - it is clear that some sort of deal was made with a group of ET’s and from what I have discovered, this began long before Ike (former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Mr. Eisenhower's great-grandfather) ever stepped into office.
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...et-summit.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfIuTm2VuM

Sounds interesting enough to look into, enjoy!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

"Laura is a Intuitive Astrologist, Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and is the great-granddaughter of Dwight David Eisenhower."

Interesting. So does that mean she knows everything through intuition?
Old 04-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Banned

It's cause she's a Magdalene (Mage) priestess w/e she probably had her virginity stolen from the pope at age 13 and gained special powers.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Supposedly the White House is haunted with a demon that changes into the form of a cat. It roams the basement.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Laura is a Intuitive Astrologist, Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and is the great-granddaughter of Dwight David Eisenhower."

Interesting. So does that mean she knows everything through intuition?
I think it means she's just good at what she does, and has predicted events that came true. I haven't listened to the video interview yet, I'll get around to it soon though.

I have however, read and listened to something else (a long time ago) she was involved in, when talking about the presense of US bases on Mars.

Quote:
Laura Eisenhower's Mars Recruitment Story Confirmed by satellite photos, CNN and TIME. One way ticket to Mars. Private space agency plans to colonize Mars. Satellite photos of structures and people on Mars. Life on Mars.
Laura Eisenhower's Mars Recruitment Story

P.S. Don't believe everything NASA tells you!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

If i ever decide to do drugs, I want what you are on sir =)
Old 04-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it means she's just good at what she does, and has predicted events that came true. I haven't listened to the video interview yet, I'll get around to it soon though.

I have however, read and listened to something else (a long time ago) she was involved in, when talking about the presense of US bases on Mars.

Laura Eisenhower's Mars Recruitment Story

P.S. Don't believe everything NASA tells you!
What events did she predict? What makes her good at what she does? Is it because she is Eisenhower's relative? Did she give herself those titles or were they granted by someone else? Who grants a title like that? I watched the video, and it explains basically nothing.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supposedly the White House is haunted with a demon that changes into the form of a cat. It roams the basement.
Now that I believe.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

a few years ago, NASA's youtube channel used to post some really weird videos.. now they are all gone and have been replaced with regular stuff.

i remember watching this hour long video from their channel of a guy on a couch talking about chemtrails.