Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default Have You Helped an Interracial Amputee Family Today?

If not, then I would encourage you to buy some premium Swiffer Home Cleaning Products™. Swiffer products are so convenient and easy to use that even an Interracial Amputee Family can use them to make life easier.

-

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-

White, black, yellow- it doesn't matter. Swiffer™ products clean all colors of household stains and smudges, for all colors of people. Did you get white on your black dress? No problem. Did you put a black in a white dress? Congratulations! Swiffer™ offers many affordable options that are accommodating to all combinations of race and disability.

Here at ™™Swiffer™™, we don't actually willfully design our products specifically for ease of use for the disabled, or the interracial. But unlike our competitors, we are willing to exploit that imagery in an attempt to garner a positive, socially conscious image.

-

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Wonder if they made him take off his prosthetic for the shoot.....
Old 04-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn on your sound exactly 20 seconds into this ad.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Thread title is misleading. The amputee appears to be Caucasian. He is part of an interracial relationship, but that does not make him a half-breed. In order to make thread title accurate, we would need to chop off at least one of that little girl's limbs.

Anyway, I'm intrigued by the art hung upon the wall. Do you think he paints those with his stub? Sure looks that way to me.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

What the hell did I just read?
Old 04-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Collect dirt just like their kids

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread title is misleading. The amputee appears to be Caucasian. He is part of an interracial relationship, but that does not make him a half-breed. In order to make thread title accurate, we would need to chop off at least one of that little girl's limbs.

Anyway, I'm intrigued by the art hung upon the wall. Do you think he paints those with his stub? Sure looks that way to me.
he didn't paint it, but he and the assumed wife probably found the kitsch at their local macy's or sears and thought that such pieces would make them seem cultured and interesting to their friends
Old 04-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here at ™™Swiffer™™, we don't actually willfully design our products specifically for ease of use for the disabled, or the interracial. But unlike our competitors, we are willing to exploit that imagery in an attempt to garner a positive, socially conscious image.
Like every university recruitment poster ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Kobold

I can't tell if that is artwork on the wall, or if that kid scribbled on a canvas with his markers.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lictor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if that is artwork on the wall, or if that kid scribbled on a canvas with his markers.
if you can sell it it's art now...sadly