Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the sight of my name give you tingles in your trousers?
A little bit yeah. I think about your guys once a week. You coming back? I miss you guys.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 10-31-2017, 04:10 PM
Aviak

Not sure yet. Just been trolling around porting people helping noobs. Meeting people that are the servers new life blood.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Well Folks, it's a sad time for us here in dial a deezy. After months of torture from other competing guilds claiming they should be the only dial guild, We have folded and packed our bags. No longer will be the #1 Non porting,
porting guild. You win <Dial a port> the pressure you gave us was too much for us to handle. At first i didn't want to come out about the harassment but after so many other #MeToo Warriors came forward i have the courage to come forward too. We must come together to stop this porting harassment.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

I’m sad to see your guild folding. If there is anything I or the guild can do for you, with in reason, just let me now and I will see what I can do.

Friendly Competition,

A

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

<Dial a Dad> pressured me into disbanding.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Dial a Dad> pressured me into disbanding.
D:

I had you on my friends list just so I could /tell you: "I would like to order one Deezy, please." But now it's all ruined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
D:

I had you on my friends list just so I could /tell you: "I would like to order one Deezy, please." But now it's all ruined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Dial a Deezy> will never really die. It'll live on in our hearts and minds.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned

Today the left over members attended an open VSR. unfortunately the stones were ninja looted. Shame shame shame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread