Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Kobold

How did you know my rogue's name?!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Kobold

I've found the dearth of name choice, especially for those of us who always seem to arrive late to the popular games, to be an opportunity for a little research into some ancient culture names. Many of those old culture (like the Sumerian) names are pretty close to the random name generator. Which I think is sort of funny.
Arakash was a name I made up years ago when I played muds. I suppose I thought it sounded sort of like something H. P. Lovecraft or Robert E. Howard would use for a 'mysterious Eastern' name. That being said, there are some pretty horrible names in every game I've played. I did get a laugh at the fellow whose name is an antihistamine. Some of those drug names do sound sort of Tolkienish.
Last edited by Arakash; 09-25-2017 at 10:45 PM..
Old 09-25-2017, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had this conversation with management in the past, there is no intent on clearing tune names or guild names.
Toon....

And I knew what baler said was silly. I would never see staff deleting a toon to give to another player that just sounds like a total CSR nightmare.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread