Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Banned

Default Why pvp players are the most retarded people.

They whine, bitch, moan , and cry. You guys are the biggest retards on the server. Rather then put r something community related. Or hell even create your own fundraiser to hire your own personal dev. You just whine bitch and moan. God forbid they ever do pvp its much more reassuring knowing you people are still whacking eachother off.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Yeah I wish we could come together like the p99 community did by hosting a fundraiser and being cohesive, they also have very few complaints and don't have disputes about raid mobs, camps, or scam other players out of their money.

If only we could of learned from the example that is p99.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I wish we could come together like the p99 community did by hosting a fundraiser and being cohesive, they also have very few complaints and don't have disputes about raid mobs, camps, or scam other players out of their money.

Stop raising your voice!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All in-game problems. How is it not having a server? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like the OP isn't one to talk.
I am pretty retarded to most people on here. This is why I am different. We all can't be true 100% nerds that play Eq , sorry.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All in-game problems. How is it not having a server? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm arguing the point that p99 didn't do anything special beyond having an IT guy with the pockets and know-how to make a classic everquest experience happen. There was no community effort more out of pocket than what vztz did. Over 2,000 dollars was raised for the infamous Gronkus box on 1.0 and that was on a population of less than 300 people. I also think the only GM that could give Sirken a run for his money is Amelinda. I don't think the p99 community is better than the red 99 community, we just don't have a home. If p99 shutdown tomorrow and VZTZ/red99 was up with a busy forum you'd see the reverse of what is currently on the p99 boards.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm arguing the point that p99 didn't do anything special beyond having an IT guy with the pockets and know-how to make a classic everquest experience happen. There was no community effort more out of pocket than what vztz did. Over 2,000 dollars was raised for the infamous Gronkus box on 1.0 and that was on a population of less than 300 people. I also think the only GM that could give Sirken a run for his money is Amelinda. I don't think the p99 community is better than the red 99 community, we just don't have a home. If p99 shutdown tomorrow and VZTZ/red99 was up with a busy forum you'd see the reverse of what is currently on the p99 boards.
Not really.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They whine, bitch, moan , and cry. You guys are the biggest retards on the server. Rather then put r something community related. Or hell even create your own fundraiser to hire your own personal dev. You just whine bitch and moan. God forbid they ever do pvp its much more reassuring knowing you people are still whacking eachother off.
congrats on wasting bandwidth
Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
the gronkus box (with Null and Searyx running things) maxxed out at over 330people, but 2boxxing was allowed, and toons at character select count as population on the server select screen.

oh and Amelinda is nicer than Sirken was, trust me on that for sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and knuckle dont waste your time on most of these kids, most of them are under the illusion that EQEmu didnt exist before p99, and so naturally none of THEIR fellow players could have possibly come from vztz, or another server.

<3
Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
If p99 shutdown tomorrow and VZTZ/red99 was up with a busy forum you'd see the reverse of what is currently on the p99 boards.
agreed
Closed Thread