Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Aviak

I'm not sure why but the scene with Thoros talking about losing his faith and how he just didn't want his friend to die has to be one of my favorite scene... Is melisandre jealous of his power? I kind of got the feeling she thinks the power is hers/the priests... Where Thoros trully believes its the one true gods will.

And beric is a badass .... I think one of the best actors to characters IMO...
Old 05-09-2013, 04:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why but the scene with Thoros talking about losing his faith and how he just didn't want his friend to die has to be one of my favorite scene... Is melisandre jealous of his power? I kind of got the feeling she thinks the power is hers/the priests... Where Thoros trully believes its the one true gods will.

And beric is a badass .... I think one of the best actors to characters IMO...
gotta agree, it was a great scene, and im glad they did that. Melisandre isnt jealous of his power.. i think shes jealous because she thinks the lord of light likes Thoros better. i think Melisandre has been misreading the flames the whole time. i think the strapping blackhaired warrior shes been seeing in the flames this whole time is really Jon Snow. but without knowing exactly what she sees, i cant be certain.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 05-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gotta agree, it was a great scene, and im glad they did that. Melisandre isnt jealous of his power.. i think shes jealous because she thinks the lord of light likes Thoros better. i think Melisandre has been misreading the flames the whole time. i think the strapping blackhaired warrior shes been seeing in the flames this whole time is really Jon Snow. but without knowing exactly what she sees, i cant be certain.
Melisandre sort of a hack compared to other Red Priests like the black dude with Victorian and Thoros.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 9.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melisandre sort of a hack compared to other Red Priests like the black dude with Victorian and Thoros.
100% agree. Melisandre is the least skilled red priest weve seen. Thoros is rezz clicking people, so no need to explain his awesomeness. as far as Moqorro (red priest with Victarion), he is the right hand of the high priest (leader) of that entire religion, so you could argue he is the 2nd most powerful red priest on the planet, at least in Westeros/Essos

i mean.. we still dont REALLY know exactly what that priest did to Victarion's hand.

all we know is that he wants to get to Dany. not sure how truly loyal he is to Vic, but we'll see after Moqorro doesnt need him anymore.

either way, Dany NEEDS victarions 90+ armada of ships to get her new Dothraki army, Unsullied army, and hungry followers back to westeros. i suppose the dragons can fly, so no boat space needed for them.

GRRM needs to stop going to conventions and write book 6. pretty soon im going to kidnap his fat ass and lock him in my basement until its finished.

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 05-13-2013, 01:48 AM
VIP / Contributor

so.. 3 episodes left.

they had a preview for next week with a guy talking to Dany.. is there any chance that was Strong Belwas?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GRRM needs to stop going to conventions and write book 6. pretty soon im going to kidnap his fat ass and lock him in my basement until its finished.
this. 100 times this.

Quote:
so.. 3 episodes left.

they had a preview for next week with a guy talking to Dany.. is there any chance that was Strong Belwas?
God I hope so.

Overall I liked this episode, btw. Especially the scene with Tywin and Joffrey. That little smirk on Tywin's face spoke volumes.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 05-13-2013, 12:19 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overall I liked this episode, btw. Especially the scene with Tywin and Joffrey. That little smirk on Tywin's face spoke volumes.

when Joffrey goes, "QQ Stairs QQ"
and Tywin was like "we can have someone carry you"

that was so perfectly priceless

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w-84CG_Stm0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w-84CG_Stm0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Aviak

Another great episode.

I stand by, Jaime losing his hand is the best thing to happen to him. The first couple books he is just a douche bag... Once his right hand is gone he becomes one of my favorite characters. I think so much happens because of it.. Would Jaime ever tell Tyrion about what really happened with his wife if he didn't? I don't think so... His whole relationship with his sister changes... Maybe he was honorable in ways before.. But IMO the dude turns into Eddard afterwards...

Poor Sansa ... All you can do is feel sorry for her at this point...

I really liked Jon again this episode... You're all going to die...

Rob... Its coming... And it makes me sad.... I never saw that arrow coming in the book... But now that I do I want to fucking slap him before its too late...
Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another great episode.

I stand by, Jaime losing his hand is the best thing to happen to him. The first couple books he is just a douche bag... Once his right hand is gone he becomes one of my favorite characters. I think so much happens because of it.. Would Jaime ever tell Tyrion about what really happened with his wife if he didn't? I don't think so... His whole relationship with his sister changes... Maybe he was honorable in ways before.. But IMO the dude turns into Eddard afterwards...

Poor Sansa ... All you can do is feel sorry for her at this point...

I really liked Jon again this episode... You're all going to die...

Rob... Its coming... And it makes me sad.... I never saw that arrow coming in the book... But now that I do I want to fucking slap him before its too late...
i dont think Jaime wouldnt have changed without the incident. i mean, he had zero reason to change until that happened. it changed the way he sees people as well as how he sees situations. he has to have more of a Tyrion approach to life, and that makes him respect his brother more i think. i just hope Brienne isnt leading Jaime into a trap.

fawk Sansa. shes a dumb girl that thinks with her emotions instead of her brain. she should have taken LFs offer to leave. (so, i assume we wont see LF again til towards the middle or end of season 4 after the royal wedding.. but that begs the question, will LF show up himself? will Dontos make another appearance? inquiring minds want to know!)

i think i'm the only person that wants to slap jon snow in the face every time i read a chapter of his or see him on screen. ive accepted him as one of the 3 main points in the story, but i dont like him. he does the same dumb shit that Ned would do. ex: "i cant be lord jon stark of winterfell mr stannis... im a bastard... i swore an oath" BAH!

FINALLY Robbs mother in law is mentioned. in the books, the mom plots with tywin, and "the wife" is tricked to drink moon tea. (popular conspiracy = Jeyne Westerling didnt drink the moon tea, but instead it was given to her sister who was passed off as Jeyne to the Lannisters, based on the differing descriptions of Jeyne by Catelyn and later by Jaime.) Robb should have trusted his direwolf. GG

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Aviak

I agree to a point about Jon... He could have changed a lot if he had worked with Stannis a little more. However I don't think he is dead... And I think what has happened will change him for the better.

I can't wait for arya to make it across the narrow sea...

Also the strong belvas(sp?) Shit in the show is pissing me off..is he just now gonna appear outside the gates? I dont like it...