Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Default Lvl 30 Necro help!

I just got back to project1999 from a slight vacation! I was wondering now that kunark is out, where can i go lvl at as a lvl 30 necro? FM? LoIO? OT? any help would make me happy! thank you!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Kobold

OT mate, just wave to the AE kiting bards from the ledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Ill check it out! thank u!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Brutes outside of Dalnir also.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Overthere isn't great at 30. There's kind of a gap from the mid-20s to the mid-30s where there's no consistent supply of blue mobs, so you'll have to wade around among a bunch of reds to get mobs for your level. If you want to stay on Kunark, you have the following options:

1) Frontier Mountain giant fort. It'll be a bit tough at 30, it's generally meant for 32+, but you can do it if you're careful.

2) Warsliks Woods giant fort. All the evergreens will be good, and some of the greenwoods will still be dark blue as well. Great place if you can get it to yourself, but it's a bit overcamped unless you're there early in the day.

3) Warsliks Woods brute caves (by Dalnir entrance). Great place, often available because it isn't universally known. Nice supply of mobs that can all be single-pulled, a zone nearby in case something goes wrong, and they drop gems instead of heavy loot. They're level 21-25 or so and the lowest level brutes go light blue at 31, but people have been known to camp them until 33 because they're still fine and reliable exp until then.

4) You can still do LoIO sarnak fort, but you've technically out-leveled it and a lot of mob will be light blue. It's an option nevertheless, and you can sometimes get buffs from the people camping chancellor.
Last edited by greatdane; 07-04-2011 at 03:30 PM..
Old 07-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

When you hit 36/37 do hill giants in rathe mountains.

Watch out for that lizard.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Aviak

Thx ALL
Old 07-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Kobold

Split paw gnolls in SK are excellent xp and decent loot, although frequently camped. You could try inside paw, invis through to safe room then give that a go. I lifetap/pet tanked there at 32, not enough room to kite.

Also in SK, there are centaurs and aviaks running around who are still blue (at 32). There are no faction hits so you can kill them then still sell to their vendors.

Mist thicket guards, three spawn, single pulls, great xp and $$$$

Guards Colin and Vallen(?) WC tollbooth. Can be tricky to split due to resists but once broken are easy enough xp. Fear kiting. Watch for werewolf and HG adds who could ruin your day.

Ancient croc in Uguk will supposedly take you to 34 although I haven't done it myself.

FM giants fort is easy xp with lots of wandering blues outside.

Broon and Choon (I think their names are) in WK, two spawn cyclopes. Loads of hp but easy to fear kite. Not the fastest xp (due to waiting for spawns) but very chilled and I've never seen it camped.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:23 AM
Fire Giant

seconding the WW and FM giants
Old 07-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Orc

30-40 OT. For sure.
Closed Thread