Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Default Download

If I download V0.14 from the first page, will it download the most current version?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebeh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I download V0.14 from the first page, will it download the most current version?
Yes, that is the latest version. Once you run EQemu that is built into it the game will be patched to the latest version. This is the best way to keep the game up to date.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Aviak

This might have been addressed before. But is there a way to make the buff window larger? i need to see and keep track of my buffs better and it's very small icons and text [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Aviak

Default Folder path

done i got it
Last edited by Trebeh; 07-20-2013 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: got it
Old 07-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Kobold

I noticed that after installing my mouse pointer is the standard windows one. Is there a way to change it to the classic pointer?
Old 07-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I noticed that after installing my mouse pointer is the standard windows one. Is there a way to change it to the classic pointer?
Copy all of the *.cur files from the default UI folder to your custom one.

What happens is this: The UI will load all files in the order listed in the EQUI.ini file and if any files are missing it will load them from default except the cursors. If you use a custom UI folder it will default to the windows mouse settings (whatever you use normally in Windows) unless you add them to your custom folder manually.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Cool, thanks! I also noticed that the install of this left a new icon on my desktop, both icons seem to work the exact same, is there a reason to use one over the other?
Old 07-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Orc

Hey, I'm a regular EqEmu user, but I've finally got an install of Titanium on my system. I tried to log in to P99 and got the "spell files out of date" error.
When I searched the error on google I found an outdated thread from v0.7 that said I could download this installer and choose option (13) to get it fixed.
I followed the directions up until the point that I couldn't choose an option (13). If I read this correctly, that's because the spell files are in with a recommended install. Since there are 46 pages to this post, i didn't check to see if someone already asked this, so, I'm sorry if i'm being repetitive.
but..
Is there a way for me to get only the spell files since i already have titanium installed in a clean, fresh folder?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Orc

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

This is what I found.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Skeleton

Default help please :(

I have a question that I need help for... if you guys could.

When I activate the duxa UI I can't use any chat functions, or consider, or use most of the defined keys.

for example: I want to consider a mob.

Press C: nothing
type /consider: nothing
type /ooc hey does anyone know whats wrong with this duxa thing : nothing
type hello: nothing

I can click buttons and attack and such, but chat does not work. any help?